test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverember's Recruitment Event: Missing Incentives...

bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
As of level 10, The Neverember's Recruitment Event is once again not rewarding incentives from the reward chests.

Please issue a fix that adds the missing currency retroactively and doesn't involve players having to delete and restart the character, as folks have already spent time and money on these toons.

Thanks.
Post edited by bomber#7738 on

Comments

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Does anyone remember what is about to be the next bug to come? I have already forgotten the last year's bug order...
  • Options
    unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    yes same problem only 78 and not 100 i can't take the bag
  • Options
    unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    my problem on pc
  • Options
    poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    someene wrote about missing character loadout voucher. anyone can confrim?
  • Options
    edited August 2022

someene wrote about missing character loadout voucher. anyone can confrim?

Yes I can confirm.

I'm on PS and did not receive the voucher from the level 12 reward box, nor did a few others in my alliance. I also verified via Discord that this is also an issue on XBox.

All in all yesterday when I hit level 20 I was missing 30 incentives and the free loadout voucher.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Just to follow procedure...

Bug relating to 2022 Recruitment Event rewards:
    1) Created character specifically to run the Neverember's Recruitment event for incentives and a free loadout voucher.
    2) Played levels 1-10 and opened corresponding reward boxes.

Observed Result:
    No Neverember's Incentives were rewarded from opening said chests.

Expected Result:
    To receive Neverember's Incentives from opening the reward chests as intended.

3) Played levels 10-12 and opened corresponding reward boxes (after "fix").

Observed Result:
    No "Free Character Loadout Voucher" was rewarded from opening said chest.

Expected Result:
    To receive "Free Character Loadout Voucher" from opening the level 12 reward chest as intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Neverember's Recruitment Event is still bugged and not awarding proper rewards.

This has been a verified issue and is occurring on both Playstation and Xbox.

Please issue a fix that adds the missing item retroactively and doesn't involve players having to delete and restart the character, as folks have already spent time and money on these toons.

Thanks.
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yep , same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ., Sitting at 96 incentive, no loadouts , probably more <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> missing as well .
    I must be insane to keep trusting these same devs to actually do their job .
    I expect compensation now , smh