test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft last boss, please reduce useless mechanics / animations

Hi,

as per title, in this boss you fight 10% of the time, the rest you wait for him to do useless stuff... it's really boring so please either make those mechanics meaningful or make it shorter (suggested). Maybe it's only me but very often I don't Q for the Adv just to avoid it, which is a pity as the whole doungeon is nice.

Comments

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Lol you avoid advanced dungeons just because of what you consider CR to have long animations/mechanic times, it's not that bad, I mean it's not the difficulty that turns you away but some length of time it takes for a boss to do something, well I personally think there is no problems with animation/mechanics time length
  • Options
    toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    So for you it's fine to fight the boss 5 sec, then wait 60 sec for the whole animation, then 5 secs, then whole animation... what's the point of it? I want to play, not look at red crosses going around...
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    It's not that bad to be worth moaning about
  • Options
    toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    "Not that bad"... I would strive for something more that that :smiley:
  • Options
    yodaxiii#5790 yodaxiii Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    the point of the boss being very much a fight where you stand around for most of it kinda got lost in hyperbole of avoiding an entire queue bc of a boss fight (which yea, makes more sense to say that abt sisters than strahd tbh). I don't avoid queuing bc of it, but the strahd fight could definitely be improved if you just took out one nightmare phase and had the damage phases last longer. not like its the worst thing in the world, but i would also find it more fun to play that way than how it is currently. also fellow yoda waddup