test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vault of Piety and ardent coins

mike31584mike31584 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
ive tried to purchase wild storm elixir from the vault of piety using ardent coins and it keeps using the ardent coins but i dont receive the elixir's. ive tried on several of my alt characters, some of them say failure to purchase, but most just show one elixir pop up on the right side of the screen but it dosent show in my inventory, and regardless if it says purchase fail or just have the elixir show as purchased but not being in inventory it still spends the ardent coins.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,245 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    What is your platform? I am on PC and I never see that. I buy 10 wild strom elixir often for my characters before the number hit 500. So, that is I buy them every other day.

If it is your alt characters, did you check their potion slot?
    For me, if it fails to purchase, it usually means my inventory is filled up.
    If it fails to show in inventory, it usually means it went to the potion slot.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    im having this issue on xbox, my potion slots are full with other items, these alt characters have plenty of bag space. and its easy to tell when it dosent deposit the elixirs into my bags because the icon that shows it going into your inventory only shows up once no matter how many times you hit purchase, where when it works the entire right side of the screen has the notification that it goes into your bag.
  • Options
    i have 34 characters this happened on all but one of them today when i tried getting elixirs today. i know i can repeat it if i have to, it would be nice to get it fixed.
  • Options
    You should report this in XBox Bug Report forum instead of here ... if you want to (have a chance to) get that fix.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    they need to fix the layout of there forums. having a main section labled general support and they dont use it for that.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    mike31584 said:

they need to fix the layout of there forums. having a main section labled general support and they dont use it for that.

This is peer to peer tech forum and what it means is:

a tech support forum help by fellow players for all platform.

This is where you want to go:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/bug-reports-xbox-one