test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Masterwork

umlat#7008 umlat Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Was Sharandar Masterwork supposed to be available on Saturday?

Comments

• culain#2764 culain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    has anyone else seen unusualy high failure rates for masterworks,had 6 fails in a row with 74% and 14% focus
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,355 Arc User
    edited June 2022

has anyone else seen unusualy high failure rates for masterworks,had 6 fails in a row with 74% and 14% focus

For me, 74% usually means always fail. That is by experience (and not by interpretation of probability).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    You must MAX all pre new sharandar mw to unlock new sharandar MW (cash grab imo) So make sure you completed ALL chult mw. For some reason they did not blog about it and they do not tell you YOU MUST HAVE ALL chult mw 100% complete! BAD design imo
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• sirian#5710 sirian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I also have the feeling that the failure rate is extremely high. Even at around 80%, every 2-3 attempts fail. This does not correspond to the probabilities shown. I don't know what helps against that, except the artisans with recycle.
  • crzydavecrzydave Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Anyone else purchase Sharander Armosmithing recipe and it only has one Item available to craft? I only get the option to craft Alembic. Anyone else have this issue?
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    crzydave said:

Anyone else purchase Sharander Armosmithing recipe and it only has one Item available to craft? I only get the option to craft Alembic. Anyone else have this issue?

If you purchase one of the other professions (I don't recall which, maybe weaponsmithing or Alchemy), you'll get access to that one recipe. Are you sure you purchased the Armorsmithing one?