test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem to replace players in dungeon when they quit

saekobr#1373 saekobr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Problem replacing players in the dungeon when they give up, usually they are not replaced or take too long to be replaced. We would like developers to improve these replacements and prioritize them rather than prioritizing newly formed groups.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    How do you know what the priority is? If the tank or healer quits, quite possibly there isn't a replacement to be had.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Yes it can be a real pain to find replacements in randoms, especially of its a tank or healer.

If there was a way to allow players to invite someone if nobody has joined after 5 minutes that could be a huge help
  • Options
    aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Usually, you can get another player to join the dungeon que that you are in and it will come to those with the reinforce function active, if you were first to reinforce that is. I don't mean to join the Random que but to join the q for the specific dungeon you are in, although sometimes joining the random q you are in works too.