test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RIP Guild leveling

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Shortly after the REMOVAL of sharandar lower level guild discovered that it will double the grind to level the Guild. With this mod it makes it near impossible to level a guild. If the devs do not address this you will loose players!!!
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• Options
    destrion#3156 destrion Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Seems like they also lowered the drop rate for vouchers during this Siege event
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yes, drop rates are super low and high dps dependent. Damage over time kills don’t work. Has to be near instant damage on the mobs. One shots. Nothing is really dropping except green horns and those are bound to character. Useless.

Leveling guilds is no longer fun. They arnt shiny new and no one is racing to be the first to have a 20.
    Players don’t want to be in guilds without boons and don’t want to do the grind to donate vouchers to level. Nothing worth for them to spend guild marks.
    Mothballed the lower level guilds because it was too depressing and stressful to level.
    Needing FIVE THOUSAND shards for just one structure to get to 7, I just don’t have the time or money.
    I ran contests, gave away leg mounts and choice packs.
    Didn’t work.
    Guild leveling is brutal past 9.
    I wish a dev would level a guild up and see what it takes.
    And the whole helm Sword system with Gauntlets getting XP which doesn’t exist in the game.
    We already were told Strongholds were too much of a rework and won’t be looked at for some time.

So it’s not worth the heartache.
    The Siege voucher thing, just another nail in that coffin.
  • Options
    themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Very true i have been letting them know from before they took sharandar away that guilds not lvl 20 would suffer from less sharandar because not only gather is different but even having to be higher item lvl means less members can help gather; and the adventure shards connected to sharandar support. we lost even on the legacy quests for sharandar that are not there anymore. And the Tyranny we are missing when they cut the campaign, we could of created a box chest in the campaign that actually held an item that we could of donated to the stronghold, now all we can make is essentially useless.

The guilds/stronghold need to be reworked but considering what TODAY members can gather, the numbers required for a building is absured and it has been more then a year and we still have no one even considering the guilds. guess we are expendable.

What worries now is: are we going to loose even more tyranny with the rework of tiamat and other related WoD quests?

I have seen soooo many ancient players leave simply giving up. And everyone seems to be moving to Lost Ark because it has a way more complete range and they seem to show they care about the members.

I have not yet reached the point of no return but i am getting very close. I am still hoping in real changes and people not only thinking of how much can we earn but what can we actually fix that our predecessors broke.

People spend money more when they see that you care or why do we still go and spend money in the shop that smiles and greets us respect one that does not.

Show us that you care and you CAN FIX problems and you will have players coming back .

P.s. opening lockboxes and getting tradebars for very few store exchange options as is now is a little imbarassing. They took out items , just refresh them. And i hope they finally fixed the nature enchantment. Cannot still believe they made the new enchantment and still released it when they knew from preview that was not working.
  • Options
    Stronghold fix is years away. The game isn’t casual anymore, so players have other priorities. All the new super hard content needs boons and item levels, so folks just want to be in the 20’s. If they will take you that is. See them recruit with high item level requirements now 45k+ on average.
    Is what it is at this point.

No use in complaining, it’s on a list and far more important things are being worked on.
    Not worth and nothing to grind for anymore. Even the event isn’t really dropping vouchers anymore.

Mothballed all the guilds except for the 20.
    Saving what I can if they do fix things.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

Stronghold fix is years away. The game isn’t casual anymore, so players have other priorities. All the new super hard content needs boons and item levels, so folks just want to be in the 20’s. If they will take you that is. See them recruit with high item level requirements now 45k+ on average.
    Is what it is at this point.

No use in complaining, it’s on a list and far more important things are being worked on.
    Not worth and nothing to grind for anymore. Even the event isn’t really dropping vouchers anymore.

Mothballed all the guilds except for the 20.
    Saving what I can if they do fix things.

They ignored all Tia bugs since they knew tia was being replaced i think mod 24 will be sh mod since they are ignoring all sh related problems. Sadly this will hurt leveling guilds even more!
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    The devs said the SH fix was low priority since so much work has to be done to fix the Stongholds, they would rather focus resources elseware. It’s a long way away and I doubt mod 24 is it. Probably more like mod 33