test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a workshop recipe's list somewhere online?

peppa#4404 peppa Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited May 2022 in General Discussion (PC)
A fellow Neverwinter: Dragonbone Vale player and I are working on a project creating a spreadsheet and website that's a database of all of the data about the game. I know there's the fandom wiki and Michael Darkangel's site, some google docs, and we've found a few other useful links buried in search engine results. We're looking for all of the workshop recipes in a list form. We've been manually collecting it so our projects can include that data. Are all of the recipes listed somewhere we haven't found?

By the recipes I mean, what we're looking for is, a list that includes what components and how many of each component is needed to craft each item and each item's base commission costs. No where we've been able to find lists the gathering or purchasing the tools and components required from a vendor like we're doing. For example the Bone Necklace it seems a lot of people make to farm gold from vendors doesn't only cost us making the bone necklace, paying the commission for just the necklace. That item also has a commission cost of gathering or purchasing animal bones, gathering cotton boll, crafting cotton yarn - then crafting the necklace. Our spreadsheets and the site includes all of that and does all the calculating for you automatically.

If there's something that already does all that please share the link.

Has this already been done in some form? We haven't been able to find it which is why we've taken on this project. If we can find recipes lists somewhere it would be a massive help to us getting all of the (current) data in one place that's easily accessible for everyone.

Preferably not on discord or facebook where it's locked behind an account requirement that doesn't allow people without an account to see anything.

I'm not knocking other people's preference or opinions on social networks and services like discord. Some, a lot people actually, avoid those kind of platforms for one reason or another. People that avoid those platforms are unfortunately being left out of all the info that's on them because it's locked behind an account wall. They can't see anything that's on discord or facebook because it requires an account they don't have and don't want just to read text, watch a video tutorial or guide, or see images that gives someone the answer they're looking for.

We want to make the data available to everyone (on the site we're building) that doesn't require having an account to see it, is easy to navigate, and easy to find the answers someone might be looking for about the game. The site will include a database of all the useful links we find, directly to categorized and easy to find links to what someone might be looking for.

Any help collecting the data would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Hi @Peppa, and good luck with the spreadsheet.

I'm afraid that personally I've never seen the information you are looking for in full. Over the years various content creators have done it for certian high value items, but ive never seen it done in full covering every craftable item.

The good news is the information is at your finger tips in game, if you know someone with all the professions at max level and all the Chult and Sharandar Masterwork crafts unlocked and a good few hours to spare they could easily just read them off for you.

I suppose the question would be how much detail you want to go into, if you simply want to represent it as it is in game, ie list a an end result and the imediate ingredients you need to make it (ie to make A you need 2X b, 2x c & 2x d, without saying what you need to make b, c or d) then youd have a reasonably easy doucument to make, but which would only be of use to those who dont have access to the infomration in game anyway, and therefore wont be able to craft any of it anyway.

If however you want to trace every end item back through all stages to break down the basic ingredients you will need to craft all stages on the way to the final item, you will end up with a huge, unwieldy document with a lot of repetition.

The other problem with this option is the variables:

For example if i want to craft a Feywood Stiletto i will need 3x Frozen dawn due, 4x Silver vines, 2x Laquered aged leather, 1x Hardend Feywood, 1 Crystelline Ornament & 5 Gold for the commision. However even if i use a Mythic Forgehammer of Gond and an artisan with 450 focus and 450 proficiency I only have a 75% chance of success and 18% chance of getting a +1, so there is a 25% chance i will need double all the ingredients listed above. Additionally to use that artisan i have to pay 200% commission so my gold cost goes up to 15. I can slot a different Artisan to reduce the commission to 1 gold and 25 silver, but then my success chance drops to 70% and +1 chance to 8%. - and this same mechanism for commission works where the Commission cost includes AD like reinforcement kits, so you always have to balance succes chance vs cost.

On top for that none of the ingredients listed above are the base compnents, they all need crafting too, each with a failure chance and each with a variable cost - and the total chain from base ingredient to end product in this case runs through about 6 steps - so if your aim is to show someone how many raw ingredients and how much gold they will actually need to craft a Feywood Stilletto from scratch, the best you can provide is a best guess that will vary dependent on the quality of artisans and tools they have and RNG.

The information would be further squewed by access and choice of suppliment, do you use one, because its an additional cost. If you do do you improve your success chance, do you go for one giving a chance of double results or one giving a chance of protecting ingredients in the case of a failure.

Finally do you include the cost of actually being able to craft items, ie to cost to level up the workshop from level 1 to 4, the cost of getting tools capable of carrying out high end crafting and the cost of aquiring Masterwork receipes, which for someone looking to craft to turn a profit would need to factor in the initial set up costs, which run into the 10's of millions of AD.

Sorry for the long reply, but i guess this is why few people if any have created a spreadsheet like the one you are looking for previously, as you either end up with one thats identical to the ingame information or you end up with a huge document thats basically a best guess.

• Options
    Thank you for the well-thought answer, benyr! Much appreciated!
    benyr said:

Hi @Peppa, and good luck with the spreadsheet.

I'm afraid that personally I've never seen the information you are looking for in full. Over the years various content creators have done it for certian high value items, but ive never seen it done in full covering every craftable item.

The good news is the information is at your finger tips in game, if you know someone with all the professions at max level and all the Chult and Sharandar Masterwork crafts unlocked and a good few hours to spare they could easily just read them off for you.

I'm aware of this of course. I was hoping, since it's been nearly a decade since the game's release, someone has at least done and published some of it at some point in all that time. Apparently not but if you (or anyone) can share parts of it it saves us a lot of time, we can complete the project faster.
    benyr said:

I suppose the question would be how much detail you want to go into, if you simply want to represent it as it is in game, ie list a an end result and the imediate ingredients you need to make it (ie to make A you need 2X b, 2x c & 2x d, without saying what you need to make b, c or d) then youd have a reasonably easy doucument to make, but which would only be of use to those who dont have access to the infomration in game anyway, and therefore wont be able to craft any of it anyway.

If however you want to trace every end item back through all stages to break down the basic ingredients you will need to craft all stages on the way to the final item, you will end up with a huge, unwieldy document with a lot of repetition.

I don't do things partially. I do them completely, properly, and from start to finish without anything left out. That's how I'm approaching this. I haven't seen my 'partners' version of what they're doing. I don't know how detailed they're being with it. They've communicated that when they finally have all the data gathered they'll be happy to share it. Their intension is sharing it.
    benyr said:

The other problem with this option is the variables:

For example if i want to craft a Feywood Stiletto i will need 3x Frozen dawn due, 4x Silver vines, 2x Laquered aged leather, 1x Hardend Feywood, 1 Crystelline Ornament & 5 Gold for the commision. However even if i use a Mythic Forgehammer of Gond and an artisan with 450 focus and 450 proficiency I only have a 75% chance of success and 18% chance of getting a +1, so there is a 25% chance i will need double all the ingredients listed above. Additionally to use that artisan i have to pay 200% commission so my gold cost goes up to 15. I can slot a different Artisan to reduce the commission to 1 gold and 25 silver, but then my success chance drops to 70% and +1 chance to 8%. - and this same mechanism for commission works where the Commission cost includes AD like reinforcement kits, so you always have to balance succes chance vs cost.

On top for that none of the ingredients listed above are the base compnents, they all need crafting too, each with a failure chance and each with a variable cost - and the total chain from base ingredient to end product in this case runs through about 6 steps - so if your aim is to show someone how many raw ingredients and how much gold they will actually need to craft a Feywood Stilletto from scratch, the best you can provide is a best guess that will vary dependent on the quality of artisans and tools they have and RNG.

This isn't a problem in my opinion. I have, of course, thought of this. The spreadsheet I'm building includes all of the information and does the calculations according to what artisan's being used (if the user selects or enters that info), the tool quality effects on proficiency and focus (if the user selects or enters that info), etc - all of it.
    If they don't select the info the spreadsheet just shares the base info.
    The quality of info it gives depends on how the user uses it.
    Give it quick, minimal, base info = get quick, minimal info.
    Give it and select all the details you can = get all the detailed info it can give.

Tedious and time consuming to create this?: Thoroughly.
    Difficult to create this?: Eh... Not really in my opinion. It's a matter of collecting data and writing the excel/calc formulas to make it work. That's not difficult or a problem in my opinion. It is a challenging project in some ways but it's giving me something to do I personally feel the game needs that I hope other people will be glad is available when we complete and publish it.

Creating the website is a matter of using a minimal amount of the base data for the spreadsheets and formatting it into web coding that makes websites. I have a few web tricks up my sleeves so that's not difficult for me to do either. It's mostly just time consuming. I have the time since I'm retired. I enjoy doing this stuff so this game's not only giving me a video game I enjoy it's also keeping me active doing other things I like to do.

I'm only creating the website version to be the base info just like the game is meaning: no artisan or tool selected. If you look at the item recipes it tells you what proficiencies and focus is required to successfully make the item in the top right area of the workshop dialog. I'm able to but I'm not planning to have the website version do all of the calculations and all that. The website's just going to share the base info so people can look it all up to help them make a plan and know what they need outside of the game as well as be possibly an easier way to look into all of it than it is in the game.

I don't plan the design, of the workshop at least, to look like the game. I have started working on making the majority of the website look and act like the in-game journal. I haven't decided whether I'm going to make the entire site be and look that way. Especially not the workshop reference and guide. The workshop reference and guide's design I think is best as simple text and color coding. Michael Darkangel's version on tbotr.net is great. The reason I'm re-doing it is because it seems just a bit, oh so slightly, out dated and my version might have some way of hovering or clicking on the items to display the recipes, costs, and a general idea of the steps required to craft each item.
    benyr said:

The information would be further squewed by access and choice of suppliment, do you use one, because its an additional cost. If you do do you improve your success chance, do you go for one giving a chance of double results or one giving a chance of protecting ingredients in the case of a failure.

I'm not including the artisan's special powers or having the website version do any of these kind of calculations. Having the excel/calc version do it is...easy. This kind of thing is what excel/calc does.
    benyr said:

Finally do you include the cost of actually being able to craft items, ie to cost to level up the workshop from level 1 to 4, the cost of getting tools capable of carrying out high end crafting and the cost of aquiring Masterwork receipes, which for someone looking to craft to turn a profit would need to factor in the initial set up costs, which run into the 10's of millions of AD.

Yes. In the spreadsheet. Not on the site. I'm creating a lite and a full version of the spreadsheet I'm creating. The full version does absolutely everything I can think of that I might want it to do and calculate that's not easy to do in our head. The lite version of the spreadsheet simply lists the items and has a calendar that shares which is the best overall item to make for each commission day to upgrade the workshop levels, which is the cheapest to make (including gathering and making the component parts for items that aren't just one gathering component), and which item each day credits the most commission based on either the base costs with nothing selected or calculated or the user can select the artisan they have and the tool they're using and it shares all of the wanted-to-be-known info.
    benyr said:

Sorry for the long reply, but i guess this is why few people if any have created a spreadsheet like the one you are looking for previously, as you either end up with one thats identical to the ingame information or you end up with a huge document thats basically a best guess.

Lazy. I'm not lazy and I'm not a fan of people who are. I appreciate the long answer very much! I was expecting no answer or a 'trendy' and very short, quick, lazy, careless answer I would be disappointed someone even bothered writing that wasn't thought through much. I actually came to the forums to edit and shorten my original post to one line so the majority of lazy people in the world can grasp it and would actually read it or I was considering deleting it all together if there wasn't a reply at all.
    Thanks for your input!!

If the partial lists you vaguely remember still exist please share them. Any help collecting the data will be some form of help with this project in some way that will be very much appreciated!
  • Options
    rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Not for ALL recipes, but I've made and updated a workshop file for a couple years now that covers all the masterwork recipes (and some other various information regarding crafting like e.g. artisans and tools). You can download it here for free:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/neverwinter-v4-2-57782128
    Post edited by rainer#8575 on
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    And everything else worthwhile to write was done here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15LyLdI1LphLlrvkK08OxZH5u415OtJwBdRdkYawXwOE/edit

Also by Rainer.

Workshop and professions are probably one of the most neglected aspects of the game. To make gold you only need to know one or two target items and focus on them.
    Similarly with RP.

Masterwork cost / profit margin is much harder to calculate since it has circular dependency and recursive. With some having external source or can be bought by guild marks.
    And example of an optimizer can be found here
    https://jannenw.info/pages/professions/items
    (clicking on the tasks)

But it's very specific and not simple.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Hi Again Peppa,

It looks like the links i have have already been covered off im afraid, but ill try and help out - I have every receipe in the game unlocked, so if its any use ill list all the Sharandar ones here as theyre probably the hardest to find. Let me know if its no good and ill stop, other wise ill start with Sharander Masterwork Alchemy.

All info below is Base commission cost with no suppliments used. The Chance of success for all the below is 75% and assumes a 450 Proficiency Artisan and the 600 Proficiency Mythic Forgehammer, again no suppliments.

Ears N Tears x3 - 1 Gold 65 Silver - 15 Willows Tears, 5 Terebinth

Salty Tears Varnish x3 - 1 Gold 65 Silver - 3 Weeping Willows Tears, 3 Ears N Tears

Commissioned Blightblockers - 2 Gold - 6 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Trolls Earwax Resin, 2 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Feywood Lumber

Commissioned Blightburner - 2 Gold - 6 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Weeping Willows Tears, 3 Alkali

Commissioned Mornings Light Tea - 2 Gold - 4 Shadowdeoms Eyes, 4 Shade Leaves, 1 Shard of Dawns Light, 3 Weeping Willows Tears

Commissioned Repellent - 2 Gold - 6 Trolls Earwax Resin, 4 Weeping Willows Tears, 4 Shadowdemons Eyes

Crafters Potion of Accuracy rank 13 x12 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Sugarbeet

Crafters Potion of Critical Strike rank 13 x12 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Aberrant Blood

Crafters Potion of Defence rank 13 x12 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Aberrant Bone

Crafters Potion of Deflect rank 13 x12 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Chamomile

Crafters Potion of Power rank 13 x12 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Beast Horn

Distilled Hermits Bounty - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Myrrh

Distilled Hermits Calm - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Volcanic Salts

Distilled Hermits Focus - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Sugar Beet

Distilled Hermits Haste - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Honey

Distilled Hermits Keep - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Wild Mint

Distilled Hermits Quick - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Hardened Blight Bark

Hermits Incense x3 - 5 Gold - 12 Hardened Blight Bark, 12 Trolls Earwax Resin, 12 Feywood Lumber,

Hermits Medicinal Tea x3 - 5 Gold - 12 Shadowdemons Eyes, 10 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Shady Leaves, 3 Honey, 3 Weeping Willows Tears.

Thats all For Sharandar Alchemy

Post edited by benyr on
  • Options
    micky1p00 said:

And everything else worthwhile to write was done here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15LyLdI1LphLlrvkK08OxZH5u415OtJwBdRdkYawXwOE/edit

Also by Rainer.

Workshop and professions are probably one of the most neglected aspects of the game. To make gold you only need to know one or two target items and focus on them.
    Similarly with RP.

Masterwork cost / profit margin is much harder to calculate since it has circular dependency and recursive. With some having external source or can be bought by guild marks.
    And example of an optimizer can be found here
    https://jannenw.info/pages/professions/items
    (clicking on the tasks)

But it's very specific and not simple.

Thanks, micky! Added to bookmarks and will be linked from the site.
    benyr said:

Hi Again Peppa,

It looks like the links i have have already been covered off im afraid, but ill try and help out - I have every receipe in the game unlocked, so if its any use ill list all the Sharandar ones here as theyre probably the hardest to find. Let me know if its no good and ill stop, other wise ill start with Sharander Masterwork Alchemy.

All info below is Base commission cost with no suppliments used. The Chance of success for all the below is 75% and assumes a 450 Proficiency Artisan and the 600 Proficiency Mythic Forgehammer, again no suppliments.

Ears N Tears - 1 Gold 65 Silver - 15 Willows Tears, 5 Terebinth

Salty Tears Varnish - 1 Gold 65 Silver - 3 Weeping Willows Tears, 3 Ears N Tears

Commissioned Blightblockers - 2 Gold - 6 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Trolls Earwax Resin, 2 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Feywood Lumber

Commissioned Blightburner - 2 Gold - 6 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Weeping Willows Tears, 3 Alkali

Commissioned Mornings Light Tea - 2 Gold - 4 Shadowdeoms Eyes, 4 Shade Leaves, 1 Shard of Dawns Light, 3 Weeping Willows Tears

Commissioned Repellent - 2 Gold - 6 Trolls Earwax Resin, 4 Weeping Willows Tears, 4 Shadowdemons Eyes

Crafters Potion of Accuracy rank 13 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Sugarbeet

Crafters Potion of Critical Strike rank 13 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Aberrant Blood

Crafters Potion of Defence rank 13 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Aberrant Bone

Crafters Potion of Deflect rank 13 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Chamomile

Crafters Potion of Power rank 13 - 5 Gold - 12 Weeping Willows Tears, 1 Shadowdemons Eyes, 1 Alkali, 12 Beast Horn

Distilled Hermits Bounty - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Myrrh

Distilled Hermits Calm - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Volcanic Salts

Distilled Hermits Focus - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Sugar Beet

Distilled Hermits Haste - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Honey

Distilled Hermits Keep - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Wild Mint

Distilled Hermits Quick - 2 Gold - 6 Weeping Willow Tears, 3 Shade Leaves, 1 Alkali, 1 Hardened Blight Bark

Hermits Incense - 5 Gold - 12 Hardened Blight Bark, 12 Trolls Earwax Resin, 12 Feywood Lumber,

Hermits Medicinal Tea - 5 Gold - 12 Shadowdemons Eyes, 10 Hardened Blight Bark, 6 Shady Leaves, 3 Honey, 3 Weeping Willows Tears.

Thats all For Sharandar Alchemy

That's the kind of thing we're hoping to gather. Any, even partial, info that saves us time collecting and organizing it very much appreciated! I'll definitely save this info with credits to you, benyr! Thanks a lot!

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    I think you missed Rainer's post... Which has the excel.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Sharandar Armorsmithing Part 1 - Same assumptions, Base Commission and 450 Artisan and Mythic Forgehammer giving 75% success chance. P.S. The recipe duplications are many and downright lazy of the devs in my view.

Feywood lumber x4 - 1 Gold 65 Silver - 12 Feywood log, 1 Soulfire Flies

Hardened Feywood x2 - 1 Gold 65 Silver -4 Feywood lumber, 1 Ears N Tears

Commissioned Finger Bow Releases - 2 Gold - 2 feywood Lumber, 2 Elm Lumber, 2 Hardened Blight Bark, 1 Shard of Dawns Light, 1 Soulfire Flies

Commissioned Livingwood Bolts - 2 Gold - 6 Silvertongue Moss, 4 Shard of Dawns Light, 2 Corpse Flower Thorn, 1 Shattered Snowflakes, 1Salt-Marsh Crystal

Commissioned Livingwood Quiver - 2 Gold - 4 Silvertongue Moss, 4 displacer Beasts Whisker, 2 Shade Leaves, 2 Feywood Lumber, 2 Ears N Tears

Commissioned Shieldings - 2 Gold - 8 Shard of Dawns Light, 2 Copper Ingot, 2 Silvertongue Moss, 2 Hardened Blight Bark, 1 Salt-Marsh Crystal

Commissioned Spiked Trap- 2 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 1Feywood Lumber, 4 Corpse Flower Thorn, 2 Ears N Tears

Commissioned Support Braces - 2 Gold - 1 Hardened Blight Bark, 2 Shard of Dawns Light, 2 Soulfire Flies, 1 Silver Vines, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Commissioned Trap Wires - 2 Gold - 6 Silvertongue Moss, 2 Corpse Flower Thorn, 2 Trolls Earwax Resin, 1 Frozen Dawns Dew

Commissioned Spider Barding - 2 Gold - 3 Feywood Lumber, 2 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 Soulfire Flies, 2 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Buckler - 5 Gold - 3 Living Feywood, 4 Silver Vines, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Lacquered Leaves

Feywood Shield - 5 Gold - 3 Living Feywood, 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Lacquered Leaves, 1 Lacquered Aged Leather

Feywood Barbute - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Fey Leaves, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Breastplate - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 lacquered Leaves, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Sprouts - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Fey Fibers, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Post edited by benyr on
  • Options
    Sharandar Armorsmithing Part 2

Feywood Wetboots - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Lacquered Aged Leather, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Heavy Feywood Barbute - 5 Gold - 3 Hardened Feywood, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Fey'd Leaf Bark Crown - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Fey Fibers, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Barkbrace - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Cuirass - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Fey Leaves, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Laquered Aged Leather, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Sabatons - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Sallett - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (yes it is identical to the one above)

Feywood Shoes - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Lacquered Aged Leather, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Sprigs - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Fey Fibers, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Wristguards - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 dawns Silver Enamel

Fey'd Leaf Crown - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Fey Fibers, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Sprigs & Fey'd Leafbark Crown)

Feywood Bark - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Bark Barbute - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Fey Leaves, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Barkguard - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Woven fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Boots - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Lacquered Aged Leather, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Shoes)

Feywood Branches - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Fey Fibers, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

• Options
    Sharandar Armorsmithing Part 3

Feywood Breastboard - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 Lacquered Leaves, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Chestplate - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Greaves - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Helm - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (sames as one above)

Feywood Waders - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Lacquered Aged Leather, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Wraps - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Woven Whiskers, 3 Fey Fibres, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Bark Helm - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Greaves)

Feywood Bark Sallet - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Feywood Blightbark - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as one above)

Feywood Chestguard - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 2 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 1 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Chestplate)

Feywood Gaiters - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Greaves)

Feywood Guantlets - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Beads of Light, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Greaves & Barkhelm)

Feywood Poleyns - 5 Gold - 2 Hardened Feywood, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 3 Ears N Tears, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel (same as Feywood Bark Sallet)

Hardened Feywood Cuirass - 5 Gold - 4 Hardened Feywood, 1 Lacquered Aged Leather, 2 Crystalline Ornament, 2 Woven Fey Leaves, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Silvervine Alembic - 5 Gold - 4 Silvertongue Moss, 2 Silver Vines, 2 Soulfire Flies, 1 Dawns Silver Enamel

Thats everything in Sharendar Armorsmithing
  • Options
    @benyr commendable that you take the time to type all of this, but.. why? It's all literally in the file I posted above.... In 5 languages, color coded, and with all the calculations in there, for sharandar and chultan MW... Save yourself some time :smile:

For @peppa#4404 don't be put off by the fact it's on Patreon. All my information is available free of charge - I just use the platform to host my tools.
  • Options

@benyr commendable that you take the time to type all of this, but.. why? It's all literally in the file I posted above.... In 5 languages, color coded, and with all the calculations in there, for sharandar and chultan MW... Save yourself some time :smile:

For @peppa#4404 don't be put off by the fact it's on Patreon. All my information is available free of charge - I just use the platform to host my tools.

Many thanks, i'll stop posting!
  • Options
    Thanks, benyr!!!!

I see it, micky. It's locked behind a pay wall. People being left out of even just reading text because they're not willing to or don't have money to spend on a text file or access to a site or they don't have and avoid facebook and discord are some of the reasons for this project. It's a free game. The info for it should be free and publicly accessible for everyone too.

Links to pay and account required content will be included. The links to them will, not the content within them.

• Options
    edited May 2022

Thanks, benyr!!!!

I see it, micky. It's locked behind a pay wall. People being left out of even just reading text because they're not willing to or don't have money to spend on a text file or access to a site or they don't have and avoid facebook and discord are some of the reasons for this project. It's a free game. The info for it should be free and publicly accessible for everyone too.

Links to pay and account required content will be included. The links to them will, not the content within them.

Excuse me? Which paywall? Seems like you didn't even check...

Ah wait mb, I linked the wrong post https://www.patreon.com/posts/neverwinter-v4-2-57782128
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I don't see any paywall. One click to get to the site. One click to download the spreadsheet.
    Never mind, there was a wrong link involved before.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Mistakes happen. There was a paywall on the original link.
    Not "all" of the things on your patreon are free, Rainer.

There are many other platforms you could use to host files that are free for everyone to use and view and download from. Google drive is one of them. There are free web hosting packages available too.
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Mistakes happen. There was a paywall on the original link.
    Not "all" of the things on your patreon are free, Rainer.

There are many other platforms you could use to host files that are free for everyone to use and view and download from. Google drive is one of them. There are free web hosting packages available too.

The only things not free are:
    1) Video scripts of my old videos (for people who really want this)
    2) Unprotected versions of the masterwork sheets. The free versions have the same information, but cannot be edited (outside the intended fields to calculate recipe values). So basically you can "buy" the tool here so you can edit it to your own liking. This shouldn't be needed since I keep it up to date already.

I actually struggle to come up with real benefits for my Patreons because I absolutely do not want to Paywall anything.

So therefore, yes, all my information is 100% free. Whether I host it on google drive or Patreon hardly matters. You don't even need an account on Patreon, but if you do make an account - you can automatically follow my new posts (all still free of charge) to keep up to date. You can also do that on Discord but as you said not everyone wants to make those accounts so now you have choice. Other than that it's very convenient for content creators in general with a free of charge message board per post and statistics which I am a big fan of :wink:. So Patreon just fits better to connect to the community (I have dozens of free followers on Patreon btw).
  • Options
    Every single link on the internet has analytic statistics. There's a ton of free message boards as well. Those features aren't exclusive to patreon, if you weren't aware.
  • Options
    deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    So can anyone tell me what you get for doing the quest "small craft advisory" other than Sharandar favors to buy tools and a barkshield illusion? I already have all the cobalt +1 tools which give 575 prof/foc plus of course the Mythic hammer of Gond, so I cant see any reason to waste money. time. and resources to make commisions for basically a weapon illusion. Is there something else to be gained other than what I mentioned?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    deanski07 said:

So can anyone tell me what you get for doing the quest "small craft advisory" other than Sharandar favors to buy tools and a barkshield illusion? I already have all the cobalt +1 tools which give 575 prof/foc plus of course the Mythic hammer of Gond, so I cant see any reason to waste money. time. and resources to make commisions for basically a weapon illusion. Is there something else to be gained other than what I mentioned?

Not that i found, you complete the quest and thats basically it. You do keep the 50k commission though so you can then spend it on the tools or Barkshield, which you can then sell on the AH if you wish. But no all things considered unless it bugs you to have an incomplete quest probably best to swerve it.

If you do decide to take it on, i found the Commissioned Blightburner in Alchemy as the best option. No multiple stages to make, only 3 ingredients and with a fairwind on Dabhand you can get your 50k in 4 days only using the 1 Artisan and your forgehammer to maximise success rate.
  • Options
    Please don't stop posting sharing contributions to this project. I won't be 'stealing' anyone elses work from a document someone else created I don't have permission to modify and re-publish. That's not cool, I won't be doing that. I will link it, of course, definitely!

And please keep comments in this thread on-topic.
    Thank you!