test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rank 8-9 Armor & Weapon Enchantments

warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
why can't I change mine Rank 8-9 Armor & Weapon Enchantments, something else needs to be done or
OnlyGodCanJudgeMe

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    You should be able to exchange them for illusions at the exchange vendor (next to reclaim agent in PE)
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Frost enchantments (rank 8 at least) still cannot be exchanged.
  • warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    can not be changed even from rank 9
    OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    thats right pal only rank 10 or higher can be exchanged lol your rank 8s and 9s are worthless transmutes

welcome back :D
  • warrios72warrios72 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    as I see you are right, only if you have money to throw then you can continue the game
    OnlyGodCanJudgeMe
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

thats right pal only rank 10 or higher can be exchanged lol your rank 8s and 9s are worthless transmutes

welcome back :D

Not for weapon/armor enchants -> illusions.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I have multi weapon enchantment choice packs. I opened today from the rank 8 frost enchantment and could not trade in. Antiquity Vendor said, "You do not have enough ancient Frost rank 9 enchantments." I went to AH for 10x Mops, pres wards, and some enchanting stones and upgraded to a rank 9. I returned to Antiquity Vendor and this time she said, "You do not have enough ancient Frost rank 10 enchantments." I just wanted the illusion. MOP's are not available in Bazaar only on AH. illusions are a nice additional but they should be attainable to claim. a 1% success rate consumes far too many resources for an item that I am currently unable to trade in.
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    @avadarius You made an expensive mistake. The frost enchantment exchange has been bugged since the enchant changes were released. I highly doubt there will be a fix given the next mod will be released within weeks. Keep it and hope, try to sell it in AH, or convert to RP and move on. You decide.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    That's a BUG they clearly SHOULD fix! Most Rank 8's at least offer a transmute illusion at least, except perhaps the one above.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    I just came back after a long absence and I think I am in a similar spot, only moreso, maybe... I was given all of my enchantments back, they told me to visit the reward claims agent, but there is nothing there for me in terms of offering exchanges on my enchantments or even figuring out how to get what I need to have to replace them.

I do not have a lot of rank 10s, mostly 7-8 when I stopped, but I do have one rank 14 and nothing indicating that I can trade that in.

I am completely lost. Is there a post somewhere explaining the changes or do I just go back to being quit again because they want me to put money into the game just to get back to where I was before?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,383 Arc User
    edited June 2022

I just came back after a long absence and I think I am in a similar spot, only moreso, maybe... I was given all of my enchantments back, they told me to visit the reward claims agent, but there is nothing there for me in terms of offering exchanges on my enchantments or even figuring out how to get what I need to have to replace them.

I do not have a lot of rank 10s, mostly 7-8 when I stopped, but I do have one rank 14 and nothing indicating that I can trade that in.

I am completely lost. Is there a post somewhere explaining the changes or do I just go back to being quit again because they want me to put money into the game just to get back to where I was before?

Heart of Fire Enchantment, rank 14 obtained 'free' from AI cannot be exchanged.
    If you don't have 30 rank 10, don't bother to do the exchange. Sell them in AH.
    Buy new rank 1 enchantment in Sage Shop in PE for 100K AD each.
    Rank 7/8 has been "garbage" long before the new enchantment system changed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***