test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To the New Executive Producer Brett Norton

stormbreaker#5563 stormbreaker Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Hello Sr. Norton!

Hope this forum finds you well.

I really liked the last “The Driftwood Tavern Presents - Q&A with EP Brett Norton”, specially to know that you are playing NW and going through what the player base has to go through with the grinding system. Looking forward to see some gameplay and rewards improvements.

I would like to suggest the following, hope you take them into consideration and add them to the game.

Around mod 17, we got the appearance feature, which allows us to customize our toons look, change color to gear and lower the cost from 8000 ADs to 1000 ADs every time we change our appearance. I would like to lower the cost from 200000 ADs to 1000 ADs for every aspect we change of our toons in the Tower of Alteration, for example, I change skin color (1000 ADs), body shape (1000 ADs), and for each body and face scaling modification should charge 1000 ADs. Hope you understand the concept of this idea. Another customize appearance I would like to see are piercings and earrings.

I would love to see different looks for the Stalward Golden Lion, like White, Black, Orange or Yellow appearance.

Please improve the drop rate for the pieces we need to craft the Queen’s Empowerment set, I ask of this, not for me, but the players who have been running countless of times and they don’t get any loot. I was able to get my Band of Air ring today and I can honestly say I didn’t grind HC VoS like other players have, I just helped with my tank a few runs and got all the pieces without grinding the. I would to suggest a new drop rate system, like every run you have a 10% chance of getting loot, if a player didn’t get anything, the next run the chance should increase by another 10%, so that’s 20%, and so on until that player reaches 100% (worst case scenario would be on the 10th and final attempt). For this, there could be an NPC before facing the boss where players can trade currency of some kind to increase their % drop rate.

For mod 22 the Dragonbone Vale new factions just got transmute gear and tittles as rewards, which for me doesn’t make any sense to grind for bad rewards, we should be able to get mounts according to the faction: like a Gryphon from Emerald Enclave or a War Horse from Lord’s Alliance, companion gear, consumables, potions, food, reinforcement kits, etc.

According to the Q&A, I’m glad you will do minor adjustments to the combat system, I would like to see mythic companion gear in the future, but as you know, companion bonus gives us % for some stats, companion gear should give us % stats instead of ratings and should be scaled according to the quality of the gear: uncommon 1%, rare 2%, epic 3%, legendary 4% and mythic 5% (just an idea).

It has been more than a year since we got the Citadel Event milestones, I would like to see in the Zen Market a Celestial Pack which includes a token to unlock the Aasimar race, along with fashion illusions (like the Divine Vorpal weapon illusion and a new divine or celestial aura, various colors to choose from, for armor illusion), gear transmutes (some celestial NPCs at the Citadel have some good looking two-handed sword and shield, which are not available at the vendor), the Starfade Cape and Angel Wings (various colors to choose from) and a new mythic companion and angel wings mount.

For future content, please gives us more stuff do in new areas/zones instead of just doing dailies and heroic encounters. Dragonbone Vale rare enemies should have been bounties or hunts. Gives us more fun activities like Barovia or Avernus. Also, every new dungeon should serve as a requirement to get attuned of some kind to face future trials.

And lastly, I love the idea about having a console test server for future patches.

Well, I hope these proposals are of interest, thanks for your time and attention.

EDIT: I forgot to add something regarding the Call to Arms events, which was mention in the Q&A, they should pop every month and be available for 7 days, giving us currency like Hell Pit or Harvester of Nightmares.

And also can you please check the ingame achievements, some can't be completed because the objectives/requierements were removed.
Post edited by stormbreaker#5563 on

Comments

• Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I just want to be able to complete well of dragon and dread ring lairs without the chest bugging every time.
    You have some good requests !
    The Nort had mentioned he’d like to see Streak breakers when it comes to rng/loot drops . We’ll see what happens
  • Options
    sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    This seemed like as good a place as any to post this. In the recent blog you mentioned that "you can get Glyphs of Potency directly from playing events through tokens of participation right now". I was wondering why they are priced at 10 tokens, their price in the WB is 50k AD, for the same 10 tokens you can buy 2 boxes of 50K RAD at 4 tokens each and have 2 tokens left over. This seems a little out of balance