test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Awakened Heart of Earth cannot be turned in for Elemental Earth Weapons

Just finished farming 100 motes of Earth for the heart of earth so I could earn the earth weapons, and was able to awaken the heart. However I am unable to turn in the Awakened heart to get my weapons. The druid does not have a quest for me to interact with and the tree root that normally can be interacted with does not have that ability. I have done this in the past to earn the water weapons and wanted to get the earth weapons. I am pretty frustrated as I just wasted a week of my time doing hundreds of Reclamation Rock Heroic Encounters and now I can't get the weapons.
Is this a known issue? Are the weapons just no longer accessible? I would really like to be able to finish this as I feel a bit cheated.
I can provide screenshots or video as needed to help resolve this, my guess is that the old quests that made this possible got removed during one of the mod patches.

Comments

• Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    They took them out of the game. You can no longer get them.
  • Options
    ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    They were removed (final part of quest) with ZERO notification and zero feedback when it was pointed out several times during preview that there was an issue with the quest line for them. As they refuse to acknowledge it it's a bug and needs fixed.
  • Options
    abnl#5067 abnl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    i have same right now with the burning weapons. IT gave me motes, i farmed it for hours. Even the fireseeker wand still works ( what a friend bought as a present for 2.5 million AD in game. )

It states if you do not have quest or any that you will not get motes. So i figured ill be able to get those weapons. ( as they are still in the game but from a lockbox or some )

Why take the quest away and not the unawoken heart of fire or the ability to get motes.

So i wish they would fix this or give me those weapons. As if the quest would not be there.. i should not have been getting motes to start with. Or even still able to get/use that fireseeker wand. IT feels like i been scammed and wasted 2 afternoons farming this. As i got to 100 motes on my hr and 50 on my sw...

not to mention 2.5 million ad what isnt like a small amount to waste on something you cant get.