test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Securing the crevice, when do you intend to fix the non opening chest at end of quest? Can't go on!

This chest along with so many other lair chests, do not open. Which is calling a halt to story and quest progression. This quest which has been not been completed so many times, is now becoming a drudgery. Do not give us new content, fix the old stuff first. My character will gestate into an overpowered creature, making the successive quests/missions no challenge, just a time consuming chore. So stop the tea break and get those braincells churning, work it people.

Comments

• Options
    xready2movexxready2movex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    the other problem with these quest is that we miss out on 4 boons till the developer fixes said chest , so please fix
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

I believe the exact name of this quest is "No Crevice Untouched". If so, this issue is known and will be fixed as soon as possible as other lairs that are impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I found that, when I used the keyboard workaround one time, it listed all impacted lair chests as fixed. I think that if you have tried to run a lair in Well of Dragons and gotten an incomplete quest, it makes all lairs unable to be completed. Of course, if you use the keyboard workaround (NOT a FIX mind you), then do another lair in Well of Dragons and leave it incomplete, the issue recurs. I am putting this here because I am sure this is a difficult bug to track down and am trying to give a little more information to the devs.

I did the workaround in a lair in Dread Ring and it marked ALL my open lairs as complete. After that, all lairs in Dread Ring were fine. However, all lairs in Well of Dragons still would not complete, leading me to the conclusion that the error seems to be emanating from the Well of Dragons.
  • Options
    wmiller#4623 wmiller Member Posts: 1 New User
    The reported issue is still occurring. Any bug fix status updates?