test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Glitch in Adventures Chest

Since New mod a have a problem with Aadventure Chest in well of dragons and dread ring, after completing the mission on dread Spire, cult prison, Drake pens, etc, a open the Chest but there are no rewards and for stuck inside, without vip Teleport I cant get out the dangeous, already abandoned the mission and still have the Glitch everytime I try to do the mission again

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Keep posting this bug , maybe it’ll get fixed in a year . I can’t believe they don’t fix things that prevent game progression. Guess getting an extra coach now and again in dragonbane vale was more important
  • tiresias#4764 tiresias Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello I am new at this game and new at this forum. I am level 16 on my character and I am doing Chasm adventure. I need to go to Quorthon, but he/it is not there. There were another players who was looking for him/it. Is there any bug or?
  • seantpseantp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @hateinside#8004 said:
    > Since New mod a have a problem with Aadventure Chest in well of dragons and dread ring, after completing the mission on dread Spire, cult prison, Drake pens, etc, a open the Chest but there are no rewards and for stuck inside, without vip Teleport I cant get out the dangeous, already abandoned the mission and still have the Glitch everytime I try to do the mission again

Have same issue on Xbox. Also see it on quests in Icewind Dale - yeti, biggrin, etc. chest at end is empty and cannot complete. Can’t leave quest. Have to teleport out.
  • damsel#7034 damsel Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem. Dread ring well of dragons. Only on my newest character and most annoyingly in well of dragons cause I cannot abandon or complete sacrificial victims (the cultist prison) I only get the one weekly quest and the daily demonic heroics x3. Until I can abandon or complete it I can’t progress. For a month plus now! They should cancel the quests that are causing the issue since we cannot. So we can retry it should now work. So annoying and I couldn’t find any way to report except on forums. Thanks. PLS FIX THIS
  • bean54#0594 bean54 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here on xbox and I would rather not have to buy keyboard to fix it. I even tried bring someone with me into the dungeon to see if that would do anything but nope still bugged.