test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Mini-Boss": The Wolf

nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Been killing this mob for weeks with no issues and all of a sudden he has an insane amount of hp and hits like a truck (400k + on special abilities). The other "mini-bosses" appear to be the same. What's the issue?
Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The corrupted fragments researcher has things to sell now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Yeah, I saw those things. Stopped killing the mini-bosses.
    Wish I could give them back, the mini-bosses seemed to have more use for them than me.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    nl54#3191 said:

Been killing this mob for weeks with no issues and all of a sudden he has an insane amount of hp and hits like a truck (400k + on special abilities). The other "mini-bosses" appear to be the same. What's the issue?

the issue i think is your tag line says your characters are between 11.6k and 16.1k :D lol.. a little low for the zone bosses me thinks :D
  • Options
    jetrouvepasgrjetrouvepasgr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

nl54#3191 said:

the issue i think is your tag line says your characters are between 11.6k and 16.1k :D lol.. a little low for the zone bosses me thinks :D
    Since the user is from 2016, i assume these are the old IL ranking system
  • Options
    nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Bug is gone now. He wasn't spawning correctly for some reason. And yes, I haven't updated my info. This char is 65k il.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited March 2022

kalina311 said:

nl54#3191 said:

Since the user is from 2016, i assume these are the old IL ranking system
    exactly my point if they could not be bothered to update their tag line (which would have taken less then 1 minute ) what other game/ character related things have they maybe not done their due diligence on ..:D \

how are we supposed to ascertain their relative item level / power that may be related to the "issues" they are experiencing in order to frame them in context with wrong / outdated information((from 2016) begin supplied to us