test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary insignia no longer stacking

walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
Hi there,

A bunch of us have noticed some insignia are no longer stacking properly. I confirmed this with a stack of two identical insignia that were stacked in my inventory. I split them into two stacks and then was unable to restack them. Manual stacking did not work, and sorting inventory also did not work to restack.

I tried the same with two epic insignia, and they did still stack properly. So it's not affecting all insignia.

Please fix, thank you
Walker

Comments

• Options
    centurion#4073 centurion Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I am having a similar issue. I had stacked insignias in my shared bank. Double-clicked them to bring them to my personal inventory and the insignias spread out to individual spots. The insignias will no longer stack.
  • Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    On Xbox... I was changing out bags tonight (I bought a new bag from the zen store-- bag changing needs addressing too) and when I mailed my insignias to myself they were stacked. Grabbed them back and "Inventory Full" pops up. Tried putting them into my vault and removing. No luck. They will not restack. So now I need 3 more mythic bags? Not nice. Please fix this. Annoying inventory issues. So many things-- identical descriptions and binding but will not stack. Maybe sell stack tokens? LOL
  • Options
    crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    Just a heads up, I believe I have this fixed locally. Will take some QA time before it makes it into a build but help is on the way!
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @juniperwuf#9831 said:
    > On Xbox... I was changing out bags tonight (I bought a new bag from the zen store-- bag changing needs addressing too) and when I mailed my insignias to myself they were stacked. Grabbed them back and "Inventory Full" pops up. Tried putting them into my vault and removing. No luck. They will not restack. So now I need 3 more mythic bags? Not nice. Please fix this. Annoying inventory issues. So many things-- identical descriptions and binding but will not stack. Maybe sell stack tokens? LOL

Lol don't give them ideas on how to further rip money from people
  • Options
    walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    > @crypticpop#7861 said:
    > Just a heads up, I believe I have this fixed locally. Will take some QA time before it makes it into a build but help is on the way!

Thank you for working on it, much appreciated!

Walker