test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is my Glory of Neverwinter Pack?

thecorpserthecorpser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
Other people have got this for coming back to NW. I just happened to come back after 5 years and all of my stuff is useless and don't even get the Glory of Neverwinter Pack? After all the time and money I put in?

Answers

• Options
    johnalansimmonsjohnalansimmons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    Lots of stuff has been given away in the last 5 years, but it all has a time limit of availability, that should not be a surprise.
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Other people have got this for coming back to NW. I just happened to come back after 5 years and all of my stuff is useless and don't even get the Glory of Neverwinter Pack? After all the time and money I put in?

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,221 Arc User
    Your Glory of Neverwinter Pack is in Zen store, waiting for you to buy.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    Yes. I got the Glory of Neverwinter in my inventory and thought how the whole game is going in the wrong direction. We shouldn't get this all. I am not saying, I am against free stuff, especially free drinks at the bar, but they are "power leveling" kits for one character. Every time this game starts to improve in one area, they either nuke a few maps or hand out a freebies like this and hope it encourages players to stick around and advance without any effort. I could understand someone coming back after 5 years and getting upset about missing content, entire adventures zones, or even the loss of the quest editor. But I can't fathom how anyone after 5 years would be upset and bawling about free junk they didn't get because they didn't play and don't want to make any effort.

I bet the real reason you are upset is over the free Stick Pony in the Glory of Neverwinter pack. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User

Yes. I got the Glory of Neverwinter in my inventory and thought how the whole game is going in the wrong direction. We shouldn't get this all. I am not saying, I am against free stuff, especially free drinks at the bar, but they are "power leveling" kits for one character. Every time this game starts to improve in one area, they either nuke a few maps or hand out a freebies like this and hope it encourages players to stick around and advance without any effort. I could understand someone coming back after 5 years and getting upset about missing content, entire adventures zones, or even the loss of the quest editor. But I can't fathom how anyone after 5 years would be upset and bawling about free junk they didn't get because they didn't play and don't want to make any effort.

I bet the real reason you are upset is over the free Stick Pony in the Glory of Neverwinter pack. :trollface:

I'm not bawling, I asked a simple question. It was brought to my attention that this was a recent thing in the past week. I understand you are a coward and a troll, so you can go HAMSTER yourself
    After 5 years of not so much as logging in to check your account, you are lucky you still have playable characters. Did you expect them to just drop all this free junk into your "Login Rewards" without logging into the game? They didn't expect you to be back. Players fade into the woodwork all the time and Cryptic is suppose to keep tabs on you? You are such an entitled gamer, the world just revolves around you. There are game out there that will delete your account for inactivity, doesn't matter if you paid them $10 or $10,000.

By the way, you misspelled that word up there and left the "you" out. Don't worry I corrected it. :trollface:

Just killing time...
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User