test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feature Request : Sell Group or All items within a bag

I'd like the option to select a group of items, select all items of same type, or all items in a bag to sell or discard. This option would be useful to avoid the effects of 1000's of clicks when using the Professions heavily. Even when crafting, there should be options to create items until resources are exhausted when manually crafting items. This heavy use of clicking during Professions use takes its toll on a users hand, wrist, and arm... that coupled with daily use of a computer for work is a huge factor and cause of Carpal & Cubital Tunnel. Just saying, if you can avoid your Gamers from getting these issues and continuing to play your games, it's a win-win!!

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    The ability to use click and drag to create a group of items to sell at once would be great.
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    I also think they should make more items stack, it's very frustrating see the exact same item taking up multiple spaces, like the avernus hunt chains and of course gear it would be so much easier to manage inventory if more things stacked.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

I also think they should make more items stack, it's very frustrating see the exact same item taking up multiple spaces, like the avernus hunt chains and of course gear it would be so much easier to manage inventory if more things stacked.

Trophies and lures not stacking (or being mailable) was a decision they made back when Chult dropped.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.