test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Materials for Dragonvale Weapons

Currently the materials for Dragonvale's weapons are linked to the character and it would be much better if they were linked to the account, as these priority would be very good for support classes and these are mostly alts. It's a hell of a grind to make these weapons and it takes a lot of time. See my case, they don't work for my main char GWF, but for my GF tank or my DC healer they would be very good, in view of that, the resources of my GWF are of no use to me. Soon I will finish the campaign and these resources will be forgotten in my backpack like many others that are useless for the main char, but would help another character.

Comments

• Options
    maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    Just get the alabaster weapons. You're wasting keys for the new trial by trying to upgrade sub-par weapons. Even if you can't run the trial now, you will be able to at some point (not that it's really worth it, either).
  • Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Thanks for the tip, but I specifically want this set for my tank, as I like his bonus better than Cok's set. But I won't grind to get it, since really my Tank is ALT and it's unreasonable to spend so much time grinding bhe's and killing mini boss (rng horrible) to get a decent little weapon set for my Tank.