test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Update to some minor loot tables (e.g. Lair Quests in Well of Dragons & Dread Ring)

iffyshizzle#0682 iffyshizzle Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
Some of the loot available for lair quests in Well of the Dragons was weak before mod 22, now on completing the Drake Pens lair the end chest gives nothing at all xD.

Haven’t run Cult Prison or Magical Shelter but I guess they are the same.

For new players, people running new toons or just people who like to re-run a lair they like could we please have an updated loot table for these quests. Maybe for WOD we could have the same loot table as the Dragon MHE for these chests. A chance at Pots/Scrolls some Dragon Coins and Coffers would be useful and not game breaking.

Similarly in the Dread Ring, running the lairs, make a fuss about upgrading gauntlets and only having one per day, and you get a Sapphire for a Mithril gauntlet. Could something be done about these too, maybe a simple loot table, Dread Ring loot is mostly enchanting related so some RP, chance at maybe a Glyph or a Mote. (Haven’t seen a glyph or mote outside the WB or the Coal motes I carried over from Mod 22) Some campaign currency or some RAD?

Other one I think could use a look is the bags from invoking, please can the MOP’s be removed and updated for mod 22.

Thanks

Ian
Post edited by iffyshizzle#0682 on

Comments

• Options
    necrobeast93#5982 necrobeast93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Led here by looking up current problem with sacrificial victims thinking my game broke again sadly good to know it's not just me and my group
  • Options
    lisa#3876 lisa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem on xbox. Mine has over 500 gb free space so it ain't that. Also, quests from archdruid morningdawn are doing this same thing. Not going to consider renewing vip until it is Tauren care of
  • Options
    liriel#4606 liriel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Also encountered this on PS4 with Sacrificial Victims.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This is a known issue that should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    There was time removing MOP4/5 from the loottable in Dread Ring Arcane Coffers but no time to add GOPs or something back in ^^
  • Options
    kiaraevekiaraeve Member Posts: 1 New User
    Chest are still working it seem in most zones. As I still cant collect any of the reward chest.
  • Options
    bardasloredanbardasloredan Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > This is a known issue that should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience!
    >
    > Regards,

Has there been any update on this? There have been a couple of updates, but these quests are still not giving a reward and I cannot progress the region.

Cheers
  • Options
    Still not receiving reward in Dread Ring and Well of Dragons. Just tried to run Hard to Reach Places and the chest was empty. This is getting very frustrating.
  • Options
    Biggrin’s Tomb is also bugged.
  • Options
    This is getting super aggravating. Not being able to finish Biggrin’s Tomb is costing me 50 koenig coins a day which makes progression extremely slow, can’t progress very fast with any campaign after Chult because of the ridiculous weekly limits unless I spend real money to buy them out, and spent a lot of t time on Echoes of Prophecy before realizing that I wasn’t getting anywhere because of the time limit unless I want to spend more money to unlock it. I understand that this isn’t supposed to be a quick game but you’re <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> over new players with the broken chests.
  • Options
    > @percemer said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > This is a known issue that should be fixed soon. Thanks for your patience!
    >
    > Regards,

Any updates? It’s been almost a month.