test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unachievable Trophies

There are currently 2 unachievable trophies/achievements in Neverwinter. Both “Tamer of Demogorgon” and “Master of Demogorgon” appear to be unachievable and have not been obtained since September 19th, 2021. I believe this is because the scores were removed making getting “gold” impossible, though I could be wrong on the reason. However, given it has zero trophy earners since September, I believe it is safe to say it is unobtainable. I know that you have made an effort to fix trophies/achievements in the past and would be very grateful if you looked into a fix for these. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    hateinside#8004 hateinside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am stuck in Kessel Retreat Trophy, I already did 3 to 4 times in my alts, after I get the mission for first time and dont get the trophy,
  • Options
    kal2210#5685 kal2210 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @hateinside#8004 said:
    > I am stuck in Kessel Retreat Trophy, I already did 3 to 4 times in my alts, after I get the mission for first time and dont get the trophy,

What is the name of this trophy?
  • Options
    hateinside#8004 hateinside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"kal2210#5685" said:
    > > @"hateinside#8004" said:
    > > I am stuck in Kessel Retreat Trophy, I already did 3 to 4 times in my alts, after I get the mission for first time and dont get the trophy,
    >
    > What is the name of this trophy?

The trophy is: Complete the quest: Scoundrel´s Retreat, already did 3x this quest and dont get the trophy
  • Options
    jabberrookie#0553 jabberrookie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah. I'm not giving this game any money if it has a broken trophy list.
  • Options
    > @hateinside#8004 said:
    > > @kal2210#5685 said:
    > > > @hateinside#8004 said:
    > > > I am stuck in Kessel Retreat Trophy, I already did 3 to 4 times in my alts, after I get the mission for first time and dont get the trophy,
    > >
    > > What is the name of this trophy?
    >
    > The trophy is: Complete the quest: Scoundrel´s Retreat, already did 3x this quest and dont get the trophy

Hmm interesting. That seems to be unlocking for people per psnp and true achievements. Maybe go through it on a new character?
  • Options
    fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yeah, please fix these trophies or at least change the description. A suggestion would be to simple complete the trial, just like there are trophies for completing Tiamat, CoDG, ToMM, Zariel and the new trial, CoK.
  • Options
    For anyone tracking this post or has this issue in the future, it does look like there was a response to the same issue on this post.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13201517