test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Would like to Play the Game Again

As the title suggests, it would be fun to play the game again. Working with the alliance, helping new members, running dungeons, etc. But alas, the multiple bugs reports that have been made on the same bug have been unanswered. Im stuck in MOD 18 running Bel in Vallenhas every day on multiple characters. Its been over 2 years now (daily) and thousands upon thousands of kills. Why won't the epic mounts drop? This cannot be intended can it? Please fix this. It would be nice to play dungeons again and help new players and such instead of doing the same thing every single day because this bug has not been corrected in the multiple years it has been reported.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Bug or just bad luck with RNG?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    Not sure. 8,000+ kills should be enough regardless. This goes far beyond the scope of RNG and should be addressed. I know I am not the only one either. Hell, everyone I see making comments about the drop rates about the BoA reagent drops and how they only have 400 completions give us a smirk. Im thinking, "only 6,000 more completions more before you can start complaining".
    I don't feel the need to acquire everything in order to enjoy the game.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    What mount are you talking about? AFAIK none drop from Bel, just his rings and rod, personally never had anything else
    You can get the slag hound and hell hound. I've gotten one or two hell hounds.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    You get those from the boxes bought using currency from bel. Didn't realise they dropped from him....