test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uppgrading to mythic enchantments question?

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
Question to other players, I thought that uppgrading enchanments to mythic will give a account wide unlock /reclamation agent. But wen I try to aquire one it only say requirements not met with my main and alts. Have I missed some information? Now it only say special,binds on character and I can not get one with my alts. So what was all that accout wide unlock talk that I have heard about? and how does it work? I dont understand.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited January 2022

Question to other players, I thought that uppgrading enchanments to mythic will give a account wide unlock /reclamation agent. But wen I try to aquire one it only say requirements not met with my main and alts. Have I missed some information? Now it only say special,binds on character and I can not get one with my alts. So what was all that accout wide unlock talk that I have heard about? and how does it work? I dont understand.

If you want an account wide rank 5, you need to exchange your rank 5 in Reward Claim Agent (RCA) to get an account wide R5. It is not automatic because you may want to sell your unbound rank 5. After you do the exchange, you get a bound R5 but each character in the same account can claim it from RCA. You will no longer have a rank 5 that can be sold. Some consider the flexibility to sell is important.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Problem solved! When I restarted the game I could clame my new mythic companion enchantment with my alts at Reward Clame Agent! This was just a BUG! that did not let me to do this before.... I exchanged my mythic at Clame agent but could not clame one with my alts. BUG until the game reset!