test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Changing game accounts

since the patch yesterday for M22, i've not been able to change game accounts so my son could play his on the same pc... does anyone have suggestions? every time i hit log out, it signs me out completely from the program every time, instead of bringing me to player log in screen...

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited January 2022

since the patch yesterday for M22, i've not been able to change game accounts so my son could play his on the same pc... does anyone have suggestions? every time i hit log out, it signs me out completely from the program every time, instead of bringing me to player log in screen...

If you are using steam to get into Neverwinter, don't use it. Run Neverwinter.exe executable directly.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Yes. I think steam will retain users after you log out? If you are not using steam there is a "safe mode" in options for the Cryptic launcher. Be aware the "safe mode" just deletes the game settings on your client and drops you into a windowed version, it is simple matter to set up your graphics again.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain