test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a small, openminded, helpful, and most importantly friendly guild.

I have a level 20 paladin, which I may delete and reroll sometime. My main is an 18 Dreadnought Fighter that I love. I am super shy until guild chat (or eventually depending on the situation) so large guilds where 20 members are blabbing at once, intimidate me. Also I am super open minded in RL and with in game builds, and playstyles. I like soloing so I chose Neverwinter for a good casual experience. However I would like 20 ppl or so in total (not saying less or more ISN"T ok, just throwing out a number) to hang out and discuss Neverwinter and gaming with. Nothing dramatic. just chill atmosphere with kind and casual people. I won't rule out grouping but for now I need tips and tricks to get me there. Please before you msg me, be a small community and everything else stated....I don't want to get all akward. lol. :)

Friendly Guild > HUGE unfriendly guild. FTW

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    If you are still looking for a friendly helpful environment any guild in the loving life alliance is for you.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)