test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why did strong men chose to be healer?

irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Healing spot is filled almost immediately.

Sometimes there is a lack of strong tanks.

The strong boys took my job. :/

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Blame the devs. Tanking tends to suck right now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    The best way to tank is to run around like clowns and have high stats.. I don’t blame anyone for stop playing tank.

Also 7k more ad for tanks does not justify the scrolls and callouts in pug demo.

There is to many mechanics that can 1 shot in this game compared to just be punishing and tanks and healers can be blamed for them all. and that says a lot about how fun we are having..

I have to mute my friends and concentrate so hard to see the black/purple line on the fists boss vos, I can wipe the whole team on second boss in vos if I’m to fast or to slow (cross fingers for not getting the stack mark also) Second and fourth phase in zariel… This is a job, giving 95% is not good enough in endgame as a tank.

Maybe I will dust off my dps or heal mod 22, I’m tired
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Tank was my main for years, with DC healer as second. I no longer run my tank and just focus on my DC.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

The best way to tank is to run around like clowns and have high stats.. I don’t blame anyone for stop playing tank.

Also 7k more ad for tanks does not justify the scrolls and callouts in pug demo.

There is to many mechanics that can 1 shot in this game compared to just be punishing and tanks and healers can be blamed for them all. and that says a lot about how fun we are having..

I have to mute my friends and concentrate so hard to see the black/purple line on the fists boss vos, I can wipe the whole team on second boss in vos if I’m to fast or to slow (cross fingers for not getting the stack mark also) Second and fourth phase in zariel… This is a job, giving 95% is not good enough in endgame as a tank.

Maybe I will dust off my dps or heal mod 22, I’m tired

Yep - too many 1 shot mechanics. I have returned to tanking recently... but DEMO just wow,

WAY too much pressure on tanks and healz these days, especially as DEMO is actually a DPS check.

If there is ANY DPS under 50k item level in DEMO its usually a fail
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

Healing spot is filled almost immediately.

Sometimes there is a lack of strong tanks.

The strong boys took my job. :/

Palladin used to be the go to tanks . Many complained and they "adjusted pally"
    This angered pallys because it was not fun to play anymore but they tried to percist.

Then came the combat rework. Nerfing them more and basically making it that they have to start from the beginning only to be sub par tank that is not fun to paly.

This meant Most not all pallies just stopped. I looked at mine the other day and was shocked to see it is still in pre combat change loadout. it is just not worth it. if the devs do not make it fun to play a class people will not play it! Making dungeons that speed is more important than tanking on a tank is also a dumb move IMO, but sadly that is the state tanks are in now if you do not max out all sources of speed you are told that you are doing it wrong!
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)