test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem with band of air ps4

hi all, first of all I already ask sorry but english isn't my first language, the 25/12/2021 i craft a band of air with my tank and move it to my dps
(it's account-bound), equip it and put two enchantments, and i notice that the ring wasn't more account-bound but pg-bound, infact one of the enchantment was pg-bound , i tried to remove it, replace the enchantments, try without enchantment but the ring still pg-bound, what can i do for return to have the ring accouunt-bound?
Ty have a nice day
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    If you put a character bound enchantment such as the heart of fire into an item it will make that item character bound permanently, even if you remove the enchantment. Unfortunately this is working as intended and there's nothing you can do about it really. You could try raising a help ticket with ARC, but it's unlikely they will help. If this doesn't work they may make this item unbindable using unbind tokens in the future... Sorry you had to discover this on such an endgame item 😣
  • Options
    darkzavindarkzavin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ok thank you for the info, but i have no words, ok that in mod 22 this problem will not show up anymore, cause new enchantment system, but holy, i "lost" this ring without know nothing about this "mechanic", no discaimer about that etc.
    I'am very curious why the devs choice this thing very very very very very curious about that.
    My 2 cent is quite absurd, i understand that if i have enchantment character bound the ring, it is pg bound, but once i remove it, it should return accouunt bound, by the way thank again for the reply, hope they change idea for this "mechanic".