test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon visual effects question - help plz

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
I tried getting either the new curseburn visuals or the vorpal illusion to show up but neither one does. Tried removing and resetting each. Even went back to live server to turn on weapon visuals before recopying it back to preview again.

Is there a new location to turn on weapon visuals? (Vorpal was r14)

I’d have thought getting the curseburn would add it to the illusions list (makes sense to me to have them all together) thank you 😊
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Combat enchantments (curseburn) don't have visuals anymore, however in the appearance tab there is a place to put weapon and armor illusions (this is where you should be able to put your vorpal once you exchange it for the illusion at the exchange vendor.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    On preview server I slotted the Vorpal illusion and nothing happens. Tried unslotting my weapon etc, but no luck so far.

I’ve had difficulty getting the Vorpal to show up on normal server on and off over the years so it may be a longer running glitch I guess.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    I think it's bug with visuals. Butterfly Bilethorn Illusion doesn't work for me. I reported that in one of the posts. You should submit a bug report about the Vorpal as well.