test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild Strongholds - is something wrong here?

We are a newer guild, but very active, and have been upgrading our stronghold. We have completed the lumbermill, the farm, raised our stronghold to level 2 and then completed th Marketplace.

But after this we are stuck. Based on what we built there isnt another structure we can organically build to level 1 with the resources our guild produces and what we as players can provide. The Quarry and the Mines are not showing as options and everything we can build next requires resources from one or the other.

Before building any of this I did a lot of reading on the limited information out there prior to making decisions to ensure not making mistakes or having to tear something down to build correctly. Can someone tell me if I have found a bug, or if I did something wrong here? This isnt making sense how this is even possible.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    You need to build Guild Hall level 3 first.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    The message that buildings need to be level X before you can upgrade is misleading. They need to be upgraded every-other level of Guild Hall. The Guild Hall level opens up plots.

Build structures - upgrade GH
    Upgrade GH - add structures
    Upgrade Structures - upgrade GH
    Upgrade GH - add structures
    etc.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The Hall itself counts as one of the needed structures at Level X for whatever your next build is.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.