test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New bugs. Collar, workshop.

Hello. English is not my native language, I apologize for the inaccuracy.

In the last two days, errors have appeared that I have not seen before.

1. Collars from different categories block each other.
2. A collar of lesser quality than the horse is blocked. In the tooltip, he says that the horse is of lower quality than the collar, but this is not so.

In the case of collars, it helped me to go to the character selection menu and go back. Some players have to leave the game to solve this problem.

3. On many of my characters, production in the workshop stopped before the finished product crate was full.

On different characters, the finished product box was filled with a different amount. If you go to the order table, it is shown that there are no orders.

But if you pick up the finished product, then the work will continue.

At the moment, the work in the workshops has progressed further, and perhaps this problem was one-time, but I think it's worth reporting about it.

There is also an old mistake about which I was asked to remind you. The error concerns the Magic Stone of Fairy Power.

If the stone is equipped with a weapon, and you perform an attack with a free skill without dismounting from the mounted pet, the visual effect of the stone disappears. This is not a big problem, but some people like this visual effect and it is very inconvenient to turn it on every time.

We also have not received a clear answer regarding the issue of a gift that some players did not receive on PC. (Reroll Tokens)

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    blackmass#2978 blackmass Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Most craftsman tools do not display specialization and focus, they cannot be put in the slot at all!
  • Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Addition.
    The problems with the workshop described above arise for many players, plus craftsmen and tools may not be displayed, orders may not be placed.
    Collar blocking also occurs in many players.
    There was also a problem with putting the lot up for auction (it was reported about a collar of legendary quality). After placing the lot, the collar appeared in the displayed lots in the second tab of the auction, but through the search it does not see it, neither the person who put it nor other players. It turns out that the commission has been taken, but the product will not be sold because it is not visible!
  • Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Here are some more examples