test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hit 100% on "Daily Progress" but no reward claim.

Decided to grind the Leaps and Bounds Double Progress event and have had no issues until today.
Took my Paladin through a few daily and weekly quests, got up into the 90's, and went into a Random Trial Queue.
Got Svardborg... at the end was expecting the usual "Reward" notification, but nothing. I thought I must have fallen just short, so checked the pinky/purple text and it said 100%.
So I thought, "Ah... maybe it needs to go just OVER 100% to work?"
So ran Tiamat, and it stayed at 100%
Just to be sure I went into the stronghold and butchered a whole bunch of 3 and 4 star monsters. (The sort that took me from mid 30's to mid 90's half an hour earlier.)
Still saying it's at 100%.

I've tried the usual things; switch load-out, switch character and zone, reset the game, rebooted the console, even tried getting the reward on another character to see if it would "nudge" the code into working across the account, (it worked fine on the other character, so it's not a wider account issue,) and still stuck at 100%.

If this is a known issue, I'd rather not waste anyone's time with submitting a ticket.

If anyone has seen this and knows a fix, or knows whether or not its already a "known issue" for the devs, I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Others were saying on the PC section that progress was limited to 112% per day but I'm still not sure if that's account wide. Did you play any other toons earlier?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    I think what OP reported is: the tooltip reaches 100% and stays 100% instead of a "Reward" pop up and becomes 0%.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    tommy069#5108 tommy069 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    armadeonx said:

Others were saying on the PC section that progress was limited to 112% per day but I'm still not sure if that's account wide. Did you play any other toons earlier?

I thought I'd give this a check before replying.

At close of play yesterday, my Rogue was on 1%. Since it only takes about half an hour to get to 100% on that toon, I ran him through till he hit a cap.
    That came about an hour, and 206% later with me pocketing 5 Mount Tokens and a bloody Genies Gift for my trouble.

I decided to test whether this was an account wide cap by running my next speediest slayer through, my Bard, and went from 76% to hitting 100% fairly quickly.
    I didn't bother testing any further, since it was only to check an account wide cap. And since I got a Purple Sprite, I thought I wouldn't push my luck any further right now.

So there may be an additional account wide cap, but I'll be damned if I'm going to put all my characters through individual caps when the answer might be "There ISN'T a separate account wide cap..."

My Paladin still says 100% and no Reward Claim. So I think I'm just going to submit a ticket and hope it gets addressed by the next time the event comes round.
    It's only my Paladin thank God... the slowest character I have for this sort of event.
    If it happened to any of my DPS, I'd be kicking up more of a fuss.

(ETA: I'd also run some basic weeklies/dailies on another character prior to all this, but wasn't paying attention to the numbers.)
  • Options
    tommy069#5108 tommy069 Member Posts: 29 Arc User

I think what OP reported is: the tooltip reaches 100% and stays 100% instead of a "Reward" pop up and becomes 0%.

Yeah that is the case, but I thought it might be worth checking to see if I had accidentally hit an account wide cap on EXACTLY 100, and it needed 1 point to tip it over today.

It didn't... it's still SNAFU.