issue solved
Post edited by nibs#8955 on

Comments

• nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    issue solved
    Why have i been capped at 12% progression rewards on my progress rewards?!. I have spent lots of money on this game and was looking forward to this event, please fix this asap.. fuming.. was really looking forward to to earn ome free stuff but have been blacked and capped at 12% progression.. ...........
    edited November 2021
    issue solved
    edited November 2021
    issue solved
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    They seemed to have changed it a while back you can only get 100% progress a day (likely 200% max a day with 2x progress).
    really!.. Is there any links to where they said that?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    nibs#8955 said:

Has anyone else been capped at 12% progression?. I was farming and i got 2 rewards, than my progress bar stopped at 12% and won;t budge... so i spend money on this game but when it comes to earning some free stuff they block me!!!!! why would they do that!

If you got 2 rewards, it means you did over 100% and not only 12%.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    nibs#8955 said:

really!.. Is there any links to where they said that?

I don't think they said that but people has tested that long time ago. There is a cap but I don't remember what it is. May be something like 120% per day per character.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I haven't gotten more than 100% a day since I've been back, no idea if there is patch notes on it, but I noticed it about a week ago while farming trolls in dwarven valley it gave 75%->75% next progress bar and stopped.