test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Equipping mount insignias

Some mount insignias arent being allowed to be equipped. I receive the error message, "You can only put insignia of the correct type here" These are legendary insignia on a mythic Hag's Cauldron with all universal slots. I have tried removing protections from insignia but no luck. It will allow Enlightened Insignia of Initiative but will not allow an Enlightened Insignia of Mastery right next to it. I have also tried switching mounts. With a legendary Brown Siege Bear, it will not allow a Regal Insignia of Refuge but will allow a Regal Insignia of Fortitude. I hope this information helps. Thank you support for looking into this.

Comments

• Options
    ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Update: It appears this issue is not limited to only insignias. I just tried to change boots and it will not let another be equipped. This was tried by using the "Equip other item..." feature when clicking on the boots I have equipped (Armando's Dueling Boots) and then selecting the other pair (Blessed Greaves of the Fallen). It returns error message, "Those items can't be swapped." 
  • Options
    Update #2: Just tried to equip a new 1300 item level companion gear and I receive the message " If you equip Jack o' Liar Mask you wont be able to trade...." It will not allow it to be equipped. I unequipped the companion gear so the slot was empty, and when trying to equip the new piece it now returns message, "If you equip Mask of LURUE you won't be able to trade...." 
  • Options
    Update 3: It is fixed! This is the 3rd day now and I did nothing different. Just logged in and tried equipping and all three: the insignia, companion gear, and boots all equipped just fine with no errors! Whatever you guys did, thank you.