test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insignia Unequipable

Most insignia can't be re equipped. Lots won't be playing anytime soon it looks like if you unequiped for any reason. If there is a thread already started I apologize and didn't see it.

Comments

• Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    There is a PS4 thread but this is the only Xbox thread I can find. I do want to add that it is not the same as the problem where something is the last item in the bag. I have tried moving the insignias to other places in the bag and to other bags. They cannot equip into universal slots. The message is "You can only put insignias of the correct type here" and it is a UNIVERSAL slot.

After much investigation. I found that if I want to slot a crescent insignia of prosperity, for example, and have a crescent insignia of courage and a crescent insignia of prosperity in the same bag, I have to put the crescent insignia of prosperity in a slot in the BAG before the crescent insignia of courage. It will not slot the item if it is the only one of that type in the bag or if it is the last one OF THAT TYPE in the bag. It does not have to be in the last slot of the bag to cause the error, just the last one of that type in a bag.
  • Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I have found now that the problem also extends to choosing an artisan when crafting. Whichever artisan is listed last in the choice box cannot be equipped. There is no way to change that order either, I think.