test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Class Reroll token please?

b3yz4deb3yz4de Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Please give us class reroll tokens please please please

But for real, i would like to change my wizard for tank because im having trouble finding party for dungeons... tanks and healers are in demand
I come from old endgame i mean i have all legendary/mythic mounts from before account wide era so its hard for me to kick off new toon and get it to usable state
I have beat the game, ran all content its boring to Lvl up new toon, make campaigns again only to be able to play endgame dungeons from new perspective
Swapping collars, comp gear, enchantments, insignias also takes too much time

In my opinion there is no zen market items that could boost new character to lets say 45k+
It should be about fun so please allow me to pay you so i can have fun again :)
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    It is not going to happen in the near future if that will happen at all. It has been asked for years. There is no financial incentive for them to do so. Unless they charge the token for an arm and a leg, they got less from you for building a new character. There are AH items to boost you to 45K+. With the unbind token coming up, there will be more to buy from AH.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    b3yz4deb3yz4de Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Company doesnt earn anything from me if im forced to lvl up new alt and get gear/insignias etc by trading my current ones
    If there was a token like that they would atleast could sell it for like 1500 zen
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If I know them they'd probably add a zero to that 1500 zen.

I'm guessing that rerolling a class wouldn't be as straightforward as it sounds (in terms of coding) so if they were to do it, they'd want it to earn decent money.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    b3yz4de said:

Company doesnt earn anything from me if im forced to lvl up new alt and get gear/insignias etc by trading my current ones
    If there was a token like that they would atleast could sell it for like 1500 zen

1500 is nothing to Cryptic. No, you are not the one they are aiming for getting money from leveling up new alt. You probably won't even use money to pay that 1500 Zen anyway. There are people paying that and continue to have people paying that and Cryptic does not need to change anything.

A 30K character boost costs 5000Z. If they indeed somehow want to make a class reroll, it would be much more than that. Are you going to pay for that (say 8000 Zen)?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Just level up a new toon and transfer what you can over, use unbinding tokens on what you can. Unless they sell class reroll tokens for something absurd, like 20,000+ Zen, it's just not cost effective for them to make one. Currently new characters for those who don't want to grind is 5k for 30k boost, 15k for campaign buyouts, prob 2-3k for unbind tokens (4 artifacts, 2 lionheart weapons), plus whatever else I'm not thinking of. Keep in mind, there are players who will consistently pay that to keep up with the flavor of the module.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Character slots are cheap.

The reason that tanks and healers are in demand is that sane people stopped running them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Unfortuanly with a class re-roll token, almost all equipment is class specific, so you wouldnt be able to equip any of your current gear or weapons...
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    greywynd said:

The reason that tanks and healers are in demand is that sane people stopped running them.

Yeah this is the biggest problem for the game - tanks and healers have been nerfed across the board and have been shelved by many players.

The only real way this will be addressed is if Cryptic give back some of that effectiveness. Particularly damage absorption on all tank classes and give all healing classes a decent group HoT encounter & improved divinity bar gain.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Ive started playing Tank again on a Fighter to get into Qs quicker, 42k item level, can tank most stuff BUT - damage absorb isnt good enough, general taunting stuff doesnt seem good enough at times, and generally the Fighter seems still a bit squishy. Bear in mind nothing is BiS, mounts at 40% companions at 40% etc

I can hold aggro pretty well most of the time but without a good healer I get toasted quite often.

My main is Healer Cleric - divinity regen is WAY too slow and timings on recharge on spells could be tweaked down a couple of seconds.

I am enjoying healing and tanking so much more than DPS button mashing :) rolling your face across the keyboard whilst you melt something
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

greywynd said:

Ive started playing Tank again on a Fighter to get into Qs quicker, 42k item level, can tank most stuff BUT - damage absorb isnt good enough, general taunting stuff doesnt seem good enough at times, and generally the Fighter seems still a bit squishy. Bear in mind nothing is BiS, mounts at 40% companions at 40% etc

I can hold aggro pretty well most of the time but without a good healer I get toasted quite often.

My main is Healer Cleric - divinity regen is WAY too slow and timings on recharge on spells could be tweaked down a couple of seconds.

I am enjoying healing and tanking so much more than DPS button mashing :) rolling your face across the keyboard whilst you melt something
    I find myself running out of divinity quite a lot, often when I need it most, I have to do that thing (I'm half asleep rn and can't remember the proper name) where you hold down tab for 5 seconds and turn golden and then all powers cost no divinity and it also recharges up while you're still using heals. This allows me to regain some divinity to use while still healing at the same time and preventing it from staying totally depleted. But it's not ideal.

I've said elsewhere that tanks are named after armored tanks and there is no way they should be losing health so fast, I'm seeing them lose it on par with other classes and this makes no sense, imo this need priority attention.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    Every mob is like a school of piranha attacking the tank.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Shouldn't matter. Tanks are supposed to be able to take enormous amounts of damage and not die, it's not just about aggro.
  • Options
    datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    you wont like it haha there is a reason ppl stopped playing them :)
    devs made healing very weak and tanks have no shield - not fun
  • Options

Shouldn't matter. Tanks are supposed to be able to take enormous amounts of damage and not die, it's not just about aggro.

It isn't aggro. It's the Combat Advantage damage.

• Options
    Pardon?
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Let's take the tank comments somewhere else shall we and not derail the thread anymore?