test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fishing skill bar bug

yunusberkanyunusberkan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
When fishing in any region, the current skill that needs to be pressed does not appear in the skill bar

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Yeah, it does. Right click your mouse to hook the fish you've got on the line.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • gizgiz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Nah it dont, once you rclick the arrows do not light up. You have to press the buttons to find out which is active, when it changes you have to press the other 2 to find out which it has changed to, so it is broken atm, the arrows do not light up.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I'll escalate this issue in the EU weekly report. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • yunusberkanyunusberkan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Yeah, it does. Right click your mouse to hook the fish you've got on the line.

arrows after right click do not glow anyway
  • furbas50furbas50 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Same bug for me. When I tried fishing Sunday I caught a map in a bottle the keys lit for that but not fishing.
    Never rub another mans rhubarb :p :
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    giz said:

Nah it dont, once you rclick the arrows do not light up. You have to press the buttons to find out which is active, when it changes you have to press the other 2 to find out which it has changed to, so it is broken atm, the arrows do not light up.

Looking at your screenshot, the only active power is your right mouse button - which means the only thing you can currently do is set the hook with your right mouse button. After that, the arrows should start lighting up one at a time like you described. From your screenshot, the arrow powers are behaving correctly for the point in fishing you're in.

If right clicking did not hook the fish, the bug is that the right click skill of the fishing bar is not working. (The arrows might work fine if the set-the-hook bug is fixed)
    dillygirl said:

giz said:

Looking at your screenshot, the only active power is your right mouse button - which means the only thing you can currently do is set the hook with your right mouse button. After that, the arrows should start lighting up one at a time like you described. From your screenshot, the arrow powers are behaving correctly for the point in fishing you're in.

If right clicking did not hook the fish, the bug is that the right click skill of the fishing bar is not working. (The arrows might work fine if the set-the-hook bug is fixed)

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Update: This issue should be fixed in the next build! Thanks again for your help and have fun on Neverwinter!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service