test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help with contacting support please

How do I submit a customer support ticket I feel like IV been all over this site and everything just keeps leading me in a infinite link loop back to FAQ's can someone please either explain how to submit a support ticket or can a moderator or admin please contact me and explain how to use your website support correctly please

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Click "Support" on top -> Click "Game Support" (or "Account support") -> Click "Neverwinter" picture -> Click "Contact Support" -> Fill the information ->Click submit
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Good luck with getting a reasonable answer.

If there are any devs reading this, someone needs to do some serious examination of the way tickets are handled.

My recent ticket (615149) involves mount tokens "disappearing" (or at least, not upgrading the chosen mount). I have 7 account-wide mythic mounts and 7 account-wide legendary. Every mount has been claimed on all of my characters. That means every toon has a bolster of at least 85%.

I attempted to upgrade a mount: I removed 200 tokens from my bank (223 were available), chose my mount, tried to upgrade and was told I had insufficient tokens. Looked in my bags and bank -- only 23 tokens left.

When I reported this, the response was "we saw you remove 200 tokens, we saw you upgrade - but can't tell you which mount was upgraded, you'll have to look." This is bull-you-know-what. My toon's bolster is still 85%. It would have risen to 90%

The response from support is demonstrably false. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a mount to have been upgraded and yet show that I only have 7 mythic and 7 legendary mounts on that character. It is IMPOSSIBLE for my bolster to still be 85%.

For the love to the game, fix support. I should have the 200 tokens returned to me or the mount of my choice upgraded from legendary to mythic.