test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Band of air reagents drop chance

sorcio2sorcio2 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
so whats with the drop chance on these?? i am missing 3rd miniboss one... i get it its chance based but something must be wrong up with drop percentage on this one... i have dropped all the other ones like 3 or 4 times... and not a single 3rd miniboss and all the people i know missing the 3rd have to do like 300+ or something to get it.
this drop chance % must be bugged with something or everyone who is missing only 3rd is extremely unlucky cause all we drop are the other ones multiple times.. if they have same drop chance how come this can happen? (again i know its chance but this seems to much to not hae something wrong with it.)

Comments

• Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Maybe it has less chance but also you do less 3rd bosses than first or second because sometimes people dies early. I think there should be a limit where you get the reagent for each miniboss, but this should be in other loots too
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    If he repeatedly dropped a reagent from the 4th miniboss, I don't suppose he skipped the 3rd one along the way?
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    mushellka said:

If he repeatedly dropped a reagent from the 4th miniboss, I don't suppose he skipped the 3rd one along the way?

There are 4 minibosses? holy hamster Batman! we are doing the wrong VOS
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
  • Options
    The last of the three mini-bosses (golems) who are collectively considered the final boss, drops a reagent.
    At least that's what happens in the vos I've completed. Is it any different for you?
    What do you call it? "The third golem who drops the fourth reagent"?
  • Options
    sorcio2sorcio2 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @mushellka said:
    > The last of the three mini-bosses (golems) who are collectively considered the final boss, drops a reagent.
    > At least that's what happens in the vos I've completed. Is it any different for you?
    > What do you call it? "The third golem who drops the fourth reagent"?

Yesh exactly and keep in mind a fail a lot of times in maze after 3rd miniboss whic means less golems figths than 3rd mini and still i have dropped multiple golems reagent
  • Options
    mushellka said:

The last of the three mini-bosses (golems) who are collectively considered the final boss, drops a reagent.
    At least that's what happens in the vos I've completed. Is it any different for you?

You have 3 minibosses and the final boss. The final boss is not a problem because it drops the reagent near all the times, so is very easy to get it. With 2-3 completions you have the last reagent. Minibosses is another thing tho, you can do 200 runs and still fail to get one of those reagents
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
  • Options

mushellka said:

You have 3 minibosses and the final boss. The final boss is not a problem because it drops the reagent near all the times, so is very easy to get it. With 2-3 completions you have the last reagent. Minibosses is another thing tho, you can do 200 runs and still fail to get one of those reagents
    Did anyone say otherwise?
    It was more a matter of nomenclature and the fact that you had to take issue with the phrase "4th mini-boss" I used.
    The truth is, if someone has completed the entire run, they're unlikely to have skipped 3rd mini-boss along the way.