test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HC mini boss drop rates

nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
edited October 2021 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Due to RL I was not around when the HC mini boss farming began, Now that I am running them it seems that it's almost impossible to get the pieces I need. This is down to getting absolutely no drops with the very occasional drop falling for 1 person in the group. Also getting told that the only way for a healer to drop the raincatcher helm is to run it on a different character. Well that ain't happening either. I have run 100s of these mini bosses and still not getting the gear to drop.

This is very disheartening, especially when you are told you are a rubbish healer or a scrub player as you don't have the gear that "elite" players want you to have to run end game content. These so called "elite" players have all their alts kitted out in mini boss gear, but those of us whose RL took them away from the game are left without a chance of any rng to get any of these drops.

I know it's a case of running these mini bosses constantly but when you only get 1 drop every 5 or so runs people don't want to run them any more. Plus the updated New Demogorgon trial and the new event due to drop the chances of getting the gear is even lower.

Comments

• Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Even worse when you don't have a group of people you can run with on a consistent basis. This is why I want them to go back to having everything that drops from everywhere in game to being unbound, so I can buy what I want/need off the AH from those that have the time/RNG/groups to run with.

Less than month after TOMM released I had "good enough" rings for all my toons just from the AH. And I still have not even once completed TOMM...