test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC - ABOUT SUDDEN MUSE MINSTREL CLASS FEAT.

malikiel#7477 malikiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi, sry for double post but i missed this section of the forum i guess.
Here are three little feedbacks about minstrel bard

The sudden muse feature should display 3 differents icon on the buff bar depending on the type of muse : fighter, warden or healer
Indeed, it would be very appreciated to select the song to play according to the muse without having to inspect the muse with mouse cursor in the middle of the battle

Actually the sheltered etude does not apply its heal and refresh the buff when it is casted on a player which is already under the effect of sheltered etude.

My main is another healer class (op-heal) and my encounters allow me to heal players who are not in my party. As bard during leveling quest, i met players who were in trouble and i can help them only with my at will arpegio. Another example in valhenas insurgencies or heroics : all my songs/heals are for me and just for me if i am not in a party. It's sad for a healer to see others dying while we are at full performance. Can you "unlock" songs to reach all nearby players ? It would be great ^^

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I agree, this is important for open world content where players randomly help each other with local tasks. Other healing classes can do it so it should equally apply to the Bard.

If they are close enough to hear the Bard, they should be close enough to benefit.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    malikiel#7477 malikiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ok, another feedback
    The Vamp feature tooltip is wrong. It says "activating delayed play will not clear the stored song" (20% chances)

But in fact, it always clear the stored song but reset cooldown (~20% chances after 100 tries), so you can store another song immediatly after casting delayed play.

You may either fix the tooltip to match the mechanic or match the mechanic to the tooltip ^^

thank you +