test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bard Fashion Set = bug? and Campaign & Adventure Icon

sameold#2839 sameold Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Ever since the maintaince of Aug.4,my human Bard does not show the headgear & body portions of the Bard Fashion set -- it does show in appearance,I remove & can wear gear, but, when I switch back to install Bard fashion set and choose the wear fashion option -- it will not show the headgear & body portions. I have been with support & have uninstalled steam & Neverwinter & reinstalled Neverwinter using the option of Forced Entry -- same problems still exists with the Bard Fashion set -- so, as support suggested - post the problem here as developers pay more attention to these stated problems.
I also finished the Undermountain Campaign and have collected ALL rewards only to have the Icon for Adventures & Campaigns to remain lit up all the time -- is this another bug on the Bard class?
Any help, suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Tagged:

Answers

• daggan#4746 daggan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have my Adventures & Campaigns light on also - for one player - my Bard.
    But I also have my mail light stuck on for ALL my alts. And emailing myself does NOT turn it off.
  • justkickinitjustkickinit Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I started 4 new toons with this mod. 2 Bards, 1 Warlock, and a Fighter. All four have the ever glowing Campaign icon. I have completed the leveling quests and retrieved the rewards. I have also checked all other campaigns, legacy or otherwise, including those on the Adventure tab. Nothing is available to claim at this time. It only glows on new toons.
  • justkickinitjustkickinit Member Posts: 53 Arc User

I have my Adventures & Campaigns light on also - for one player - my Bard.
    But I also have my mail light stuck on for ALL my alts. And emailing myself does NOT turn it off.

When you email yourself, you have to do it from a mailbox, you have to close it after sending and then re-activate the mailbox and read. It's pretty specific in how it wants to be sated, in order to turn off. Hope that helps.