test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Acquire a Deep Crow Egg" quest glitch?

I trying to complete "Acquire a Deep Crow Egg" quest where I need to "Find 3 Deep Crow Feathers". I have acquired 2 or the 3 but the last one is on a precepice which after I've killed the little fire daemons etc and stand close to the edge to pick up the feather, it tells me that "I cannot while in combat" but I have killed everything I can in this area but it still activates combat anytime I go anywhere near this feather. From what I can see there are only 3 feathers in this are and I have 2 so what do I do about the third?

Comments

• Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    You can defeat yourself . Might help .
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's possible an enemy was knocked off the edge or you left an enemy alive in the area above that had spotted you. Don't use any control/push skills on these enemies and make sure you haven't aggro'd anything that you've left behind (go without your mount if you want to be sure so the minimap will let you know).

If that doesn't work you can also try the 'defeat me' option so anything targeting you forgets about you.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    cluster1022#4252 cluster1022 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I've seen that at times where my companion went off and aggroed something. There's a few groups of monsters right around that area. Try running back the way you came, where you've already cleared all the mobs. It may take a minute, but your companion will eventually disengage whomever he's fighting and come back to you. That should drop you out of combat and allow you to go back and collect your final feather.