test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Preaparing warlock for end game

darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
hi all i have some questions. I'm a warlock dps 40.7k i was very happy with my damage untill reach end game 😕.

I ran VoS couple days ago with some friends incluide a rogue 47k item lv. The diference dps with she and me was 21 mill damage dealt i guess is normal. The third dps was wizard with same item lv than me and he do less damage than me. When try first boss was impossible pass.
I run more powers with AoE and wizard same but not was enought for kill zombies fast.

My quiestion is how Many item lv i need for kill zombies fast ? and if is possible delete zombies with my powers AoE? if is possible how stats rate i must have
Right now im focus on crit chance and crit sev i have 70% both
power 80%
accuracy and combat advantage 50%
I'm planing reach 80% crit sev and crit chance
and after focus on combat advantage but my buddy rougue class say me is more benefits for damage combat advantage but wizard was run with my same item lv have 80% combat advantage and 61% crit chance and 67% crit sev and i overcome for 18 mill damage dealt so i'm not sure about that advice

Comments

• bouboulina#9073 bouboulina Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    power is relatively easy to cap with some equipment like the new one that drops from mini boss farming (you dont even have to go to the first real boss)
    crit is hard to cap and you need ribcage for that but the grind is insane so leave it where it is for the moment. crit sec is also very easy with like a single crit sev companion and the cheap elixir that give %crit sev you should be able to cap it. as you increase your companion bolster make sure you upgrade good companions that give only offensive stats that arent accuracy. at the very end game most of ca % come only from the companions. with the stats that you mentioned i think at least some of the companions you have mixed offensive and defensive stats witch isnt ideal. when i was 40k ilvl i had much had much higher stats then you and actually higher then i have now (49k). also make sure you dont waste stas and you have nothing over the cap (orange color).
    also always use the cheap elixir that gives a banch of stats and % crit sev.
    dont use items that give good ilvl without giving good stats or passives that dont increase offensive stats or damage.
    accuracy is the worse offensive stat you can ignore it for the moment.