test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Construction details

rylena#9386 rylena Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

There are several changes that need to be updated on the construction details for the strongholds, by clicking on G, stronghold, barracks. If you look at the barracks, it still has the xp boon on it. If you go thru c, boon, guild boon it has been updated to movement speed. There are others that need to be updated as well, like the stable, explorers, mercenary, training.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dPnQItiVMv54fxmV5sRei4iMuuVLqY519Yy2NKZvzw/edit
Post edited by rylena#9386 on
Tagged:

Comments

• rylena#9386 rylena Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    it is also still showing experience bonus for the different positions - Helm - 3.08%, Sword - 3.15%, Gauntlet - 12.3%. What will these be changed to?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xCl4SJokONtLWUhhWK4xasTZ8qUmJspqiUsZzfHGRiE/edit
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    In this case maybe experience has not been removed for Guild progression, only players builds. Not sure.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    This is an oversight. They probably haven't touched anything that has to deal with Strongholds yet.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    Does anyone know what we are supposed to donate now other then the tiny little amounts that the vouchers give for equipment? I haven't seen anywhere where they've even acknowleged that they broke anything in the stronghold campaign.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User

This is an oversight. They probably haven't touched anything that has to deal with Strongholds yet.

Everything major should have been dealt with before this HAMSTER came out. A few bugs here or there is doable, but not when they break it to the point that if it were a new guild with new or newer players it almost stops progress. This is incompetence in it's truest form for any business. I'm actually at the point right now that most of my former guildmates were at after the combat rework and sharandar release. I have to even force myself to log in to collect my daily VIP key.

I'm sorry Malakut, I'm not raging at you. It's just that this used to be a game I could log into and relax while playing after a long day.
  • strunzstrunz1strunzstrunz1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    same Problem here,

Alle Segensgebäude sind bei uns Rang 10, sie zeigen weiterhin die alten Segen an, die längst ausgetauscht worden sind.

grüße Fleur vom CTT