test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug - Summer Artisan Crafting - Grand Summer Feast

zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Bug: Grand Summer Feast can not be crafted as it does not list the correct number of component items despite having the those items to craft it with - Squash Soup, Caprese, Watermelon Sorbet

Theory: The Grand Summer Feast components are pointing to the previous versions of the consumables from last year that are no longer in circulation, and can no longer be earned. Evidence pointing to this is it showing I do have 347 Caprese - the exact amount I had squirreled away in my Bank from last year

This is going to render no-one able to craft this consumable (unless they have old stock to play with), and probably needs hotfixed ASAP.
Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
http://zap-robo.net/

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    I think you are right.
    My new toon has enough of all 3 component but all 3 shows red 3x and 0/0.
    My old toon who has ton of old stuff has the white 3x of all 3.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    johnnycomelatejohnnycomelate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This problem is still persistent after the update this morning. I am still unable to craft any Grand Summer Feasts due to the problem noted above. I hope there is a fix soon as the Summer Festival is ending soon and we will all lose that opportunity till next year.
  • Options
    The Festival ends tomorrow morning and this has not yet been fixed. Will you be extending the crafting time after the festival to allow us to make the Feasts, or will you be allowing a trade somehow?
  • Options
    krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    zaprobo said:

Bug: Grand Summer Feast can not be crafted as it does not list the correct number of component items despite having the those items to craft it with - Squash Soup, Caprese, Watermelon Sorbet

Theory: The Grand Summer Feast components are pointing to the previous versions of the consumables from last year that are no longer in circulation, and can no longer be earned. Evidence pointing to this is it showing I do have 347 Caprese - the exact amount I had squirreled away in my Bank from last year

This is going to render no-one able to craft this consumable (unless they have old stock to play with), and probably needs hotfixed ASAP.

Still hasn't been fixed but I don't foresee it being fixed.
  • Options
    There were three weeks that could have been used to fix this issue, but it was not. Time is now up and the crafting stations are back to normal without us being able to craft that item. This is why it is such nonsense to tell us to post on the forum in order to make the problems known. Not one comment from a Dev on here about what will be done... Why say anything at all?
  • Options
    karthi7karthi7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I found this bug as well. Additionally, ANY of my toons that participated in the feast in previous years were not given the Summer Intern artisan and thus could not complete ANY summer crafting jobs at all. I submitted tickets for both these issues. Nothing happened.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    karthi7 said:

I found this bug as well. Additionally, ANY of my toons that participated in the feast in previous years were not given the Summer Intern artisan and thus could not complete ANY summer crafting jobs at all. I submitted tickets for both these issues. Nothing happened.

After they fixed the missing summer artisan problem in the patch, you needed to go to the workshop to pick up the artisan. Did you do that?

By the way, in that patch, they also increased the number of artisan cap.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***