test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

100% off character loadout from neverember's recruitment

rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
So now that you removed character loadouts from the zen store the free voucher we get from the event doesn't work...

Comments

• Options
    redmage#9046 redmage Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm curious about this too, my newest alt received the voucher from the neverember's recruitment box after loadouts/rename/appearance change were moved to WB - where it can't be applied.
  • Options
    juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I cannot use the coupon to claim the character loadout slot from the zen market and there are no rename tokens for sale in my WB. Is this another promissory note from Loard Neverember???
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,222 Arc User
    edited August 2021

I cannot use the coupon to claim the character loadout slot from the zen market and there are no rename tokens for sale in my WB. Is this another promissory note from Loard Neverember???

The character loadout is in WB. You should be able to get the loadout from WB for free after the last patch in PC.
    The rename token is available in WB for 300K AD (or 225K AD with VIP). However, the rename token is not working at the moment. Hence, you should not buy it (if you can buy it).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***