test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enchantments drop

sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
Hello cryptic developers, since mod 21 is released, the drop rate of killing adds is low and i mean very low. As example I was running today the undermountain expedition daily (this is 3 times) the only enchantment that i got was a black pearl ( i opend a chest) :anguished: also in other areas almost no drops. And readers of this discussion don't tell me where to go because there the enchantments drop. Where i was farming, fighting, questning the drop rate was almost nothing! And i play this game since the begin.. i know were to go to get my stuff.
THIS IS A WAKE-UP CALL for the developers. Do what you get paid for and fix those million bugs including this one.

And a other memo to this organisation....buy a new server or upgrade this one.. Last 2 weeks the lag is terrible..You want people to play this game then it is your responsibility to provide a playable environment. I hope you read this forum or even better you don't read it because you are busy fixing all.

Comments

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Change your tone from aggression to factual. Thanks! The Devs already know about the refinement issues. If you're that strapped for RP, I suggest farming in areas where folks have confirmed RP drops as intended.
  • Options
    I want to thank the developers that they fix drop rate when killing mobs and do the fix from chests in mini dungeons etc that you get also drops instead of coins alone. Again thank you!

• Options

Change your tone from aggression to factual. Thanks! The Devs already know about the refinement issues. If you're that strapped for RP, I suggest farming in areas where folks have confirmed RP drops as intended.

And malakut I wonder why you are responding to my tone? Are you a PR person and do you speak for the developers? Anyway, there are always people who feel the need to say something or respond to something. And I have the feeling that you are one of those people...... I close this discussion my question is solved.