test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot donate equipment to guild mimic as 'surplus equipment'

smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I have tried to donate unneeded gear to the mimic in my SH but the only option I am getting is to donate the quartermaster bags in my inventory. I have tried this on equipment from opening the new bags from the Mod21 refresh and from equipment I already had with the same result. I have tried with characters in the guild and with characters in the same alliance. I only have the option to donate my quartermaster bags.

Comments

• Options
    Surplus Equipment Vouchers do not work,either
  • Options
    mestrahdmestrahd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Same. I asked my alliance and no one there could either.
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    Are there no other items in your donate list window, or are they greyed out?

If it is the latter, you cannot donate them because they would put the coffer over the limit, and if you mouse over them you should see a message appear stating that.
  • Options
    Nope, coffer is nowhere near full. Items aren't greyed out, they just do not appear. I can donate quartermaster bags if I choose to.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Here is a screenshot:
    imageimage" alt="" />

You can only see the two bags, they are a bit behind the popup showing there is still room in the coffer. None of the gear is protected, and all is high enough level to have been donated before mod21.
  • Options
    Update, I was able to see vouchers in the donate screen on last attempt.
  • Options
    kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    And a fix for this didn't make it to the patch according to the notes.
  • Options
    I think it has to do with the equipment level (not item level) not being high enough. Someone mentioned this in another post.
  • Options
    ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    smjester7 said:

I think it has to do with the equipment level (not item level) not being high enough. Someone mentioned this in another post.

Yeah I agree. The tooltip still says Common/Rare/Epic Gears up to level 60 and Leg/Mythic at 70. I mean many tooltips are wrong in game, but if highest rank gear now being 20 clearly doesn't meet the threshold stated. I am now stuck with my next upgrade as I am short of Surplus and have no way to donate