test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone able to share a screenshot of their character with the floral vorpal weapon enchant ?

namelesshalfgod#3037 namelesshalfgod Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Heya,
I've seen a few floral vorpals in the auction house and I'm really curious about how it looks like. Anyone got it and willing to share a screenshot/image of the weapon enchantment's visual effects ?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I've got it on my bard. The rose petal that falls from it looks like drops of blood. Except when the petal opts to go up instead of down.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    greywynd said:

I've got it on my bard. The rose petal that falls from it looks like drops of blood. Except when the petal opts to go up instead of down.

max ranked?
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I'm not sure if anyone has it max rank. It binds to CHARACTER when equipped. Personally I won't rank it up unless it's at least change to bound to account.
  • Options
    arcanjo86 said:

greywynd said:

max ranked?
    Haven't had the RP to feed it yet. Been working on something else.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    louchristanlouchristan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I got the pack from Zen store that has the floral Vorpal, I tried to upgrade it and then it bound to my character, that really make me mad. I even submit a ticket for it, LOL. I am not going to waste resources to refine it to higher rank since it can only use on one toon. Now I am not buying any enchantment from Zen store unless I am sure that it will not be bound to one character only. What a waste of Zens :(
  • Options
    The tooltip said it would bind.