test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gear: Where's Sharandar's Rib Cage?! - We DPS Club

oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
Hey everyone! So recently the mini boss farm has been all the flare, new gear - a ring set?! - multiple runs - really great miniature skirmish! It's got game! But - where's a DPS to find a Fairy's Greater Fitting that has Critical Strike/Critical Severity that can scale up to 10%+ - the devils have a ribcage they wear for cryin out loud! Fairies on the other hand have nice tunics and cuirasses - can't they get a set with powers like that really grotesque ribcage has?! - LoL! Not Fair!

And speaking of that - when is the RnG in Avernus gonna be kinder - like the Chult hunts are?! I can't believe it's still not a 100% drop for T1, T2 and T3 lures - I farmed like 10 tyrant runs in like 2 weeks - and I still have a few sets of lures to go - (The weapons are really good for tanks by the way) - what's game gotta get 4 a NightSpine run! - LoL! Well you must be feeling quite withdrawn by now, at all my rantings! LoL!

We DPS Club we need our 'fairy ribcage'! I got a sprite who is getting upset with the lack of DPS Club gear the fairies toiled so hard to fit! - LoL! Midnight whaaaat??!!! It's a -3% on enemies not facing us! Huuuuuhhhhh???!!!!! - LoL! It's gonna start making blessings that ain't gonna stack on me - help me, I don't wanna loose that shining radiant light - LoL!

Speaking of light - how about a Lightning Tunic! and Storm Gauntlets! - LoL! - Just a few interesting pieces of gear I found in this book I found off Google:

Magic Item Compedium

There's a million more items in there though - LoL! - I'm gonna be browsing that site whenever I can!

So anyway, we's still waitin on our Sharandar Product to materialize and we's got an idea: Sharandar Hunts! With more gear and a guarantee T1 - T3 lures - what do ya think? And maybe the drops could be Sets of Gear! Like Fleet Warriors's Array or something (also in that book) - or even class based sets - a unique set for each class! That's gotta be cool! Of course these items need adaptation to NW's gear types but it's a pretty simple extraction - and if it's got a Critical stack scale up to 10% or higher it's gotta be DPS!

Thanks! and L8ER!

Comments

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

Hey everyone! So recently the mini boss farm has been all the flare, new gear - a ring set?! - multiple runs - really great miniature skirmish! It's got game! But - where's a DPS to find a Fairy's Greater Fitting that has Critical Strike/Critical Severity that can scale up to 10%+ - the devils have a ribcage they wear for cryin out loud! Fairies on the other hand have nice tunics and cuirasses - can't they get a set with powers like that really grotesque ribcage has?! - LoL! Not Fair!

And speaking of that - when is the RnG in Avernus gonna be kinder - like the Chult hunts are?! I can't believe it's still not a 100% drop for T1, T2 and T3 lures - I farmed like 10 tyrant runs in like 2 weeks - and I still have a few sets of lures to go - (The weapons are really good for tanks by the way) - what's game gotta get 4 a NightSpine run! - LoL! Well you must be feeling quite withdrawn by now, at all my rantings! LoL!

We DPS Club we need our 'fairy ribcage'! I got a sprite who is getting upset with the lack of DPS Club gear the fairies toiled so hard to fit! - LoL! Midnight whaaaat??!!! It's a -3% on enemies not facing us! Huuuuuhhhhh???!!!!! - LoL! It's gonna start making blessings that ain't gonna stack on me - help me, I don't wanna loose that shining radiant light - LoL!

Speaking of light - how about a Lightning Tunic! and Storm Gauntlets! - LoL! - Just a few interesting pieces of gear I found in this book I found off Google:

Magic Item Compedium

There's a million more items in there though - LoL! - I'm gonna be browsing that site whenever I can!

So anyway, we's still waitin on our Sharandar Product to materialize and we's got an idea: Sharandar Hunts! With more gear and a guarantee T1 - T3 lures - what do ya think? And maybe the drops could be Sets of Gear! Like Fleet Warriors's Array or something (also in that book) - or even class based sets - a unique set for each class! That's gotta be cool! Of course these items need adaptation to NW's gear types but it's a pretty simple extraction - and if it's got a Critical stack scale up to 10% or higher it's gotta be DPS!

Thanks! and L8ER!

Unique sets for classes were a thing... Then they got nerfed... and replaced with Black Ice Gear... Then completely removed... Such a sad thing since those sets were HAMSTER.
  • Options
    oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Well - Hopefully with the new DnD materials going out it will make a comeback! And I got the R I B C A G E in the end - lol - and it was an excellent hunt too - thank you to the Avernus Hunt Groups!
  • Options
    kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Those who have ribcage happy that it's still bis, those who don't, want a new one. But it's still BIS with it's 25% stats, the second to bis is the Midnight's Cuirass for dps. The problem is you won't get high %s without Ribcage so it's kinda sucks if you don't have one. Right now I think the prices have gone up to 300+ mop4s/e5s.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    It's a min/max item.

I have ribcage on my SW and TR but have tried with the new chest from VOS mini bosses as well and still pump out a pile of damage. My HR has no ribcage and after seeing him perform in VOS using the mini boss dropped chest, I have no desire to get him one. The HR is still a work in progress but ended top of the DPS chart in a 35 min VOS.