test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ability score changes after mod 21

rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
Maybe I'm missing something, maybe someone out there can tell me what's going on.

Because of my character being reset in the past when they made major changes and me not knowing how to put it back again, this time just to be careful I made screenshots of my stats, feats etc so I could put it all back again as it was before if I needed to. Just as well because I just logged in and found my ability score history was reset and it was telling me to do it again. WTF, I am SO over this.

So I assigned the points in the same order and groupings as I had in the first place but now I find they are all less than they were, what am I missing and why are they not the same.

DPS build before rollout:

DPS build after rollout:

Heal build before rollout:

Heal build after rollout:

If you look at the total numbers on the left most are less after the mod rollout than before, I do not have any more points to allocate.
Anyone know WTF is going on? Some of them were fixed already and allocated for me and I had no choice (in the heal build you can see there is a DEX stat on the end which should be CHA), so some of them were not choosable, but even with that taken into account most of the other stats are still less than before anyway.
Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• Options
    kerberosmoon#6237 kerberosmoon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My guess would be you were well rested when taking the original screenshot, but not when checking the new. Go to a campfire and look at the stats and they will hopefully be more reasonable, if not then no clue.
  • Options
    stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Yep, every one of them being off by 1 suggests the original screenshot being "well rested".
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    You are quite correct, tyvm. I just went to the main altar and checked them again and with the exception of the one on the heal which is not where I want it to be, the others now match the prior screenshot.

Solved.

Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.