test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenebrous

Tenebrous are currently broken and not stacking for the percentage chance on enchantments of the same level. For instance 4 r15 tenebrous aren’t stacking, you need a r15,r14,r13,r12 to increase chance to proc.

Comments

• tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    That has always been the case with Tenebrous enchants.

On a related note, can you test the damage proc. of a R15 Tenebrous and report if it is dealing its full intended damage of 24000 or instead dealing 16000 (24000) like console currently is.

Would help the Dev. team with fixing a possible issue.
  • ruigat911ruigat911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    So it does, although according to the description it should parry, this is deadly damage.
  • douglasopferbeckdouglasopferbeck Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    > @tgwolf said:
    > That has always been the case with Tenebrous enchants.
    >
    > On a related note, can you test the damage proc. of a R15 Tenebrous and report if it is dealing its full intended damage of 24000 or instead dealing 16000 (24000) like console currently is.
    >
    > Would help the Dev. team with fixing a possible issue.

That’s definitely not the case, they were fixed several mods ago and now they are broken again.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @douglasopferbeck,

We will escalate this issue for investigation, thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Well , on PS4, my Tenebrous rank 15 was getting damage numbers from 8,000 to a max of 16,000 .
    The last time I watched combat log a few days ago , Tenebrous never even procced once in combat . :(
  • peter82kr#9505 peter82kr Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2021
    I can confirm that tenebrous enchantment rank 15 doing maximum 16000 damage. Even when i have full life about 440000. Please repair that. Platform PC .